Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

View Full Post

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 60 Replies

I am so nervous, i had a ton of symptoms, bloating, gas, breast tenderness, and it feels as though those have subsided. I have a twinge often in my left abdomen. Talk about a run on sentence...ugh, anyone else with me??

I am afraid to test...

9 years ago

I'm sorry to hear that Mamushka :( Hopefully this will be your month! :)

tcare I know how you feel. I've had all of those symptoms and then some. On cycle day 38 today and still no sign of AF. Just gotta wait it out until testing day unfortunately :(

Update: Went and got a urine test medical grade and still negative. Losing hope and the only sign i've had that AF might be coming is really sharp pains. Giving it until Wednesday and if no AF then I'm going to get a hold of my doctor. it would be 2 weeks by then just to be safe.

I don't know what to think any more guys. AF is 2 weeks late and I just had that feeling that you get in your heart. I'm losing hope here. My DH feels it in his heart and my abdomen has gotten a bit harder. Im an emotional wreck any more and I don't know which way is up :( Sorry this is kind of a ramble about my emotional mess right now. What do you guys think?

User Image

9 years ago

@Apowl2010 :I would definitely ask for bloodwork. Have you tried different brands of tests? My friend never got a positive on 1st Response!

CD 11, positive opk (Yay!) Ready to get this baby done!
My breasts are still tender from last cycle! When will that stop? -_-

Sorry for the bfns :(
Next cycle will be the one ladies! :)

9 years ago

Let's hope. After 39 cycle days AF decided to sneak in with very light billed and no cramps or bloating like she always does. :(

User Image

9 years ago

Wondering how everyone is doing. :)

User Image

9 years ago

@apowl2010 I hadnt read AF had showed! I am sorry for you, and hope his will be THE cycle. How many cycles have you been ttc? First baby?

DPO 4 here. Feeling exhausted. I have been working a lot and my son has been sick for a week. -_-
We couldnt bd as much as we wanted, but I hope it will be enough.

I am so exhausted right now, just the thought of another month of ttc makes me wanna cry and curl up in my bed.

MOTHAEARTH when is your first appointment? :)

9 years ago

Mamushka we have only been ttc for 3 months now. Was just hard because I was so certain with this last one and was two weeks late.

User Image

9 years ago

Mamushka we have only been ttc for 3 months now. Was just hard because I was so certain with this last one and was two weeks late.

User Image

9 years ago

@mamushka I'm pushing for you through your 2 week wait and am excited for you make sure you drink plenty of raspberry leaf tea and continue to take your prenatal vitamins! I will make my appointment next week. I called today but no one returned my call to make an appointment. What symptoms are you having now

@Apwol baby dust and sticky does yes three months isn't very long for TTC it took me close to a year I do believe your time will be a lot sooner than mine

I have nausea fatigue and lately very mild cramping and trying hard not to be paranois seeing how I had a MC at 9 weeks so i will be much more excited after i get pass my 9 week mark with hopefully a Ultrasound to confirm the baby is ok

W ishing you all lots of love sticky beans and baby dust and bfps!!

PS@tcareccia4954 DONT BE NERVOUS you have plenty of support here from ladies who been through and going through the same thing you are not alone! Just stay positive n stress free!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@apowl2010 3 months is a long time when you desperately want a baby. It seems like the days are muchhhhh longer than they are!

@MOTHAEARTH Keep us posted! :) The first few weeks are soooo exciting. Every day is a victory! I will pray that this is your sticky bean. No huge symptoms here, nothing like last cycle. It makes me wonder if I am out. I am very fatigued, VERY confused. My mind just isnt thinking well. I have lots of pinches, pulls and small cramping in my abdomen. I am not patient AT ALL, and am very moody and weepy. 7 DPO today, no tests yet (yay to me!)
I ordered some on the internet and wont test until they arrive.

Hubby thinks this is the month, juat becauseit was a very busy month.
For once, I'd love to say that he is right! Hahaha!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo