Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

View Full Post

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 60 Replies | Last Page

I am so happy for you MOTHAEARTH! :)
Enjoy this little piece of sunshine growing in your belly! :)
I am out, AF showed her ugly nose this morning, on 13 DPO.
At least I got a longer luteal phase!

9 years ago

But WTH are my boobs still hurting? -_-

9 years ago

@mamushka thank you! i think July babies are extra special because that's when I was born! I'm pushing for you all and I will stay connected to this thread to celebrate with u all when you lovely Queens get your bfp!!!! Peave Love and wonderful Blessings

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So, took another this morning. Bfn. I'm just gonna leave it alone until after af is supposed to be here. It's too heart breaking to keep testing at this point, and I think my nerves are getting too frazzled. I'm gonna try distracting myself for today and I know the weekend of work will keep me busy.

9 years ago

Having nausea dizziness fatigue gas and my newest symptom is that my abdomen feels different. Sometimes dull cramping and it feels a bit tougher like it's more muscle. Then there's what feels like a tiny little knot I'm always aware of. Showed up Monday and it's been lingering since. No spotting and no sign of AF. Starting to get frustrated and lose hope but I know I'm not out until AF shows up. Anyone have similar experiences and could I still be in the running?

User Image

9 years ago

@apol2010 have u tested yet your symptoms sound promising

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Yeah they keep coming up negative with fmu and everything :(

I keep hearing it's promising but I just wish I could know one way or another lol

User Image

9 years ago

OMG!
I thought I was out, with the bleeding and all.
I was weepy all week so I decided to take a test, just in case, expecting it to be negative.
I got my bfp! :D
At CD36!
I am soooooo happy.

9 years ago

Congrats Mamushka!!!! So happy for you!!!

AF is supposed to be here today, but I've seen no sign of her. I'm hoping that and my ridiculously achey bbs is a good sign!!

9 years ago

Congrats Mamushka! You're giving me ope here. :)

Cycle day 33 on a normally 24-25 cycle and no sign of AF and everything else is still going strong :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo