Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

View Full Post

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 60 Replies | Last Page

Thanks ladies!
Lots of baby dust to you both! :)

9 years ago

Ugh!!! Tested again this morning and got a bfn. Still no AF at CD25 (so far). I'm ready to just give up.

9 years ago

CD 25 is still early.
Do not lose hope! :)
I pray for you.

9 years ago

cd 35 here and no sign of AF usually I get really bloated and cramp when it is about to stat but nothing. Just having a feeling like my abdomen muscles are tired all the time.

I've had a few people tell me they seen a very very faint line on my FRER test but I dunno :/

Took a equate | | one and got a weird line on it but I dunno been told a lot of bad things about blue dye tests.

I'm with you here MissKara I'm about at that point too :/

User Image

9 years ago

@MAMUSHKA YAAAAAA CONGRATS! I'M SO HAPPY 4 U!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

@APWOL2O10 AND @MISSKARA04 I'M PUSHING FOR U TWO MAYBE U SHOULD GO TO THE DR TO GET A BLOOD TEST THEY CAN DETECT IT BETTER THAN A PREGNANCY TEST WHEN IT COME DOWN TO IT

User Image

I lost it. :(
I felt something wasnt right and kept testing.
Got a neg on 1st Response yesterday.
My bleeding was a miscarriage, but there was still enough hormones to give me a positive.

Well, at least I got a longer luteal phase.
It seems like I am ovulating right now, on CD 10 so it wont be long until I get my bfp. :)
This is the month! :)

9 years ago

AF came Thursday. I'm out. :( but I started a new job teaching preschool so that's a good distraction. Talked a bit more with DH and I think we are in a better mind set for trying now that we have been more open and honest with this last month.

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Mamushka but stay positive! It'll happen for us all!!

9 years ago

@mamuska you have such a positive spirit i pray u get your little one soon hopefully next month so they are due around my bday! don't give up!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo