Community post

Discussion

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy!

Looking for a ttc symptom buddy! Lets go TTC crazy! I'm charying every symptom and twinge like a lune! I got 5 symptoms so far and I'm only 1 dpi! lol join my JOYFUL insanity!

User Image

60 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 60 Replies | Last Page

Hi, I'm in my tww. 5dpiui. to u!!

9 years ago

Yaaa I'm so excited I'm only 3 days behind you I'm 2dpo! !

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I try to keep myself busy during the tww but I can't help but think about it all the time. Are u on any meds?? I'm taking gonal f, trigger shot and progesterone.

9 years ago

5 dpo here. Not sure what to expect except what I keep reading. Started with just a couple and second or third day I got the nausea lol first time experiencing this and the cramping so early. I think I'm going crazy with symptoms too lol

User Image

9 years ago

Hello ladies,
3 DPO here. My lower back hurts since 1 DPO. I've also got cramps that remind me of my periods when I was 16 yrs old. Nipples are sensitive, which is very unusual for me.
I know it is too early for there symptoms to be related to a possible pregnancy...
But I cant help but wish!
I am on calls so lotsssss of time to think about ttc. -_-

9 years ago

We are all in this together and its pretty exciting. I have had just a feew symptoms. my alcohol tlerance is low cause last night we went to play pool and I had to small mixed drinks called Greyhound and i was handling it fin till i woke up this morning vomiting and had cold sweats and hot flashes and was starving through it all. My so made me a sandwich and gave me a glass of water then I was fine. Soooo hopefully those weren't hang over signs if so oops lol still hoping for the best! Any symptoms for u all!

User Image

My my! I really hope that is a sign! :)
Here, nipples are still sensitives, as my breasts. It is so subtle that I fear I am making this up.
They are fuller though. They were spilling out of my favorite bra today, you know, the only one that used to fit perfectly!
My entire back hurts, but I do have back issues.
I also get some pinching on my ovaries, but again very subtle.
POAS addict, I couldnt stop myself from testing earlier.
Came back negative. Who am I kidding! -_-

It is my son's birthday this weekend. I'd love to have a bfp by then.
But again... Who am I kidding!

9 years ago

Ok ladies I'm on 8dpiui and I have had some nausea and my breast are really s
ore. I too tested on day 6 and of course it was neg.
Apowl2010 is this your first time doing an iui??
mamushka I pray u do get your bfp, that would be great!
This is making me nuts!!!!

9 years ago

No new symptom just extra hungry but i think its from withdrawal symptoms from smoking weed lol sad but true. I did, yes i did test yesterday at 3dpo and yes it was neg but i couldn't help it thank God for dollar store pregnancy test! IMMA try to hold off on testing till 10dpo but it will be tough not to. It's great to know w aRe not in this alone! Baby dust to all. When are you all plan on testing again?

User Image

I am trying vey hard to wait at least til 9 DPO, even though I know 9 DPO is still early.
I have a bunch of cheapie tests so nothing to help me stop testing!
My hubby thinks I am crazy.
I've wanted to start ttc#2 for so long, I really need this baby soon!
Same symptoms as yesterday, again very subtle.
I didnt have any of them when I was pg with my son...

9 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo