Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

891 - 900 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Good morning Ladies,

Lolo - Yay! I'm so glad it's getting darker! My hair is the same its fine but it's so thick that it's really heavy. I keep thinking about cutting it off to my chin but I doubt I'll actually do it.

Cryslynn - I'm sorry to hear the got you. If you haven't already I recommend joining the August board. There's a good group of ladies over there.

Nikki - I hear you on this week dragging by. I just want it to be the weekend already. I hope your temps stay up.

Aletheok - I hope yuor temp stays high for you and that the doesn't show up.

Xoxo - I'm glad to hear your body is returning to normal. now it's just the healing process to get through.

Kbervin - thos seem like good symptoms to start out with. FX you get your this month!

Kiki - with testing

Robin - Welcome. Thats exciting. I hope your gets darker today

AFM - 3 DPO and time seems to not be moving. planning on testing on 12 DOP which is the 16th. Hopefully I can wait that long. On the plus side only two weeks until my vacation. At least if I get a BFN I'll have something to distract me.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Nikki-I'm doing the same thing! I'm watching my temps like crazy! I'm trying not to obsess of course but as each day gets closer to test day, I get more antsy. 8 DPO today. Only 3 or 4 to go before I will break down and test. I sure hope we get our BFP's!

Lolo- yay!!!! Hopefully I will be joining you neighbor! Congrats! Now relax a a enjoy (I know....easier said than done).

Good luck to everyone else testing soon and to those waiting for O, go catch that egg!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Lolo: thx for the feedback! I am going to give them a whirl!

5 dpo for me.....another good temp this morning so I am trying to stay optimistic - little too early to really symptom spot or read too much into the temps. but i am hoping I maintain the temp or continue to climb over the weekend.

SOOO glad its friday! 6dpo and 7 dpo will go by quick with it being a sat/sun and before I know it I will be into the last week of this dreaded tww......

have everything crossed for all of us that are going into this weekend and next week ready to test - I sincerely hope we all see clear as day BFP's!

9 years ago

Hey ladys.... Well i tested this morning in did not see y two lines. I took to.test yesterday n got two faint lines on pink die test. Took a fr n i domt see any lines. Im not giving up.hope. I have took fr before n it will never give me.any.days early only on my missed period. Ugh i will keep testing sinve i seem those faint lines i feel so in this month. So im just gone keep.testing lol i could not.test this morning.cause i.ran out of test smh..... Also my temp weny back up i wonder if i implainted yesterday.....

Lolo i love u bfp picture..... Happy for u hunny.......

Margie thanks hunny i will keep u guys posted

User Image

9 years ago

Girls I need some CM education :)

What kind of CM should you have around ovulation? Watery? Stretchy? I never get stretchy CM during cycles. One time I got 1 inch stretch of CM and I was excited about that haha... if somebody could let me know how the CM should look like after AF goes away I would really appreciate it :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Margie_M: Thanks! My hair is to about the low-mid back area. When I get it cut it's about shoulder length. I have tried chin length but never looks right on me. So that is where I start my layers...lol.

TTClate30's: Thanks, I hope you join me too neighbor! I think I will soon be able to relax. Will be easier when I am home.

awebste: If these don't work out for you. Another great site that has cheap tests is Baby Hopes. Check it out! Not sure if I can post the link...but google it. Hope you get your BFP next week!

robinmc26: I am sorry you aren't seeing anymore BFP's. Hang in there you aren't out til AF shows up. I tested on 10 DPO and it was negative I tested the next day and saw it.

Basia30: I don't think I have really ever seen CM after AF until I get closer to O. What you want to see is either watery or what looks like egg whites. And when I say egg whites I mean it really does look like that. Gross I know...lol. But not everybody gets that. This month I had a lot, not too long after the IUI. I had never seen that much before. What I usually saw was more of a watery slippery texture with little bit of egg white. Hope that helps.

AFM: Leaving work soon to go and get my blood tested. Someone from another forum suggested I try to get it done today. Glad I followed their advice. Will hopefully know tomorrow.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo: GOOD LUCK!!! Hope that blood works shows a POSITIVE!!! FXFU!

9 years ago

Had my blood drawn last night at 12 dpo. Nurse called me this morning with results: Beta hcg was 44 and progesterone was 7.2. They want the progesterone to be at 10 so they started me on progesterone capsules. I am nervous to take them b/c they contain peanut oil and my 7 year old dd is allergic to peanuts! :/ Anyways, I go back on Sunday for more bloodwork. Prayers for a sticky b!!!!

9 years ago

Aceron, congrats!!! Talk to your doctor (not the secretary or nurse) and see if they have progesterone in a different form!!! No sense in putting anyone in danger. There must be another option.

Lolo, so so so excited for you!!!

Nikki, fx for you, babe!!!! And good job waiting until the end of the TWW!! Am I the only on that starrs testing way way WAY too soon?? Hoping to hold out until 10dpo this round.... LOL

Margie, I'm with you, girl! 2dpo today (maybe 4?).... You and I are both straddling this board and the August board. But like I said, I'm testing 10dpo for sure!!! Just knowing I've had faint positives in the past on 10dpo, I know I can't wait much past that!

AFM, 2dpo today.... Tick tock! *sigh*

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Team - I'm trying to hold out so long because I've never even seen a . I used to hold out until I had officially missed my period but now I just want to know as soon as I can.*sigh* only another week and I can try and test.

Aceron - Congrats, I hope your numbers keep increasing.please keep us posted.

Lolo - I normally go to about shoulder length, I haven't cut it off to chin length since I was a kid and my brother kept saying I looked like a boy. Still I keep thinking about it and I either need chin length or long enough to tie back in a braid

Awebste - I'm glad to hear your temps are staying up. I'm hoping this week flies by. FX by this time in two weeks we'll have had solid

AFM - 3 DPO I think I may be coming down with a cold which sucks. I spent most of last night bundled up and snuggled in a blanket with the dog trying to warm up. the down side is that the dog isn't good at prolonged snuggling so he kept moving around letting the colder air in. one more week until I can test another week and a half until the is due to arrive.

Can't wait to see how else gets a this week! to everyone testing soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo