Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

11 - 20 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Same coffee as always. Your right about the allergies, live in Texas on a farm so probably chalk this headache to Mother Nature. Mixed with stress, not drinking enough water and chronic constipation, lack of sleep....one hot southern mess. won't be much to report for the next week, I think I'm CD 6 has anyone tried using Mucinex, I read that it helps thin out the cervix, heck with my sinuses I may try it anyway. Just wondering if any truth to that.

8 years ago

Sorry Chicks, I have heard the Mucinex referenced before for TTC, but I never looked into it. At least you can get your sinuses cleared. I'm from Ohio so we have the opposite... rain, snow then 70 degree days! It's crazy-go-nuts weather here. I can't wait for things to settle down and stay around 50-60 for Spring. I mean seriously!

User Image

8 years ago

Mucinex thins the mucous in your nose, but also cervical mucous so it's supposed to help sperm motility to make your mucous mkre sperm friendly for a longer period of time

8 years ago

Thanks Fruitloops. I'm going to try it.

BabyA the weather here goes from 35 one day to 99. Lol. It was like 78 today. Golf day for DH. I stayed home and recovered from dd birthday party last night. We dropped 500.00 on 1st bday party. I think we were nuts. I don't see how on earth some folks spent thousands and thousands. I guess when you got it you spend it. We are humble farmers.

8 years ago

Hello, I uploaded a pic of two diff opks.. top looks neg bottom looks pos... would you consider this your first pos or would you wait till tomorrow and test again?

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Trying- I never saw the OPKs Hope you got your pos. Started having watery cm. Since played tricks with me in last cycle unless I use OPKs I'm not sure when I'll O will be sometime this week though. Got lucky Saturday night and since DH has low libdo who knows what will happen this month. I'm usually lucky to get it once or twice a month! if he wants this baby like he claims he best eat his Wheaties and man the hell up. Not getting my hopes up and almost thinking I'm over it.

8 years ago

Hey there ladies that stupid hoe got me this morning! I am so tired and emotional. I just want to crawl back into bed and and wait it out until she's gone!! I heard there is some place that just passed a law that you can take a week off a month for shark week! Lmao I want to move there.

Anywho trying to put my big girl pants on and try again.

If you guys want to watch a halrious video or at least I thought it was funny it totally sums me up on how I feel at the time of the month .

http://youtu.be/pfaaLsnuM6U.

I hope we all get our I could really use some good news!

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

My Opk this morning was positive.. Also when I wiped this morning I seen ewcm so we bd shortly after seeing that. I rarely ever see ewcm. Really hoping this is the cycle for me...

So sorry miami

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hey all!!

I would like to join. I am on CD 11 and today I recieved a blinking fave on advanced clear blue monitor. I'm not quite sure what that means but I know it's good. Last month I had two surges 4 days apart so I'm confused. I'm glad to be following other ppl who are trying.

Fee

8 years ago

Hey all!

I'm trying for another too! I should ovulating this week! :)

New year, new baby sounds amazing! :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo