Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

151 - 160 of 176 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies i hope it's okay to join you all here I am 10dpo. And completely loosing the plot. I felt pregnant now I feel I am out as the symptom have subsided. Fingers crossed for all you ladies xxx

8 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you are doing well! Really sorry if you had to start another cycle! Here's to Valentine's Day babies!!

Those of you who are in the tww, I hear you and I'm with you!

I think I ovulated on Sunday. But I'm not really sure. I got a peak in my ovulation kit on Saturday and had a spike of 0.2 F in BBT. But fertility friend as well as countdownpregnancy.com says ovulation not detected. Could someone take a look at my temps and advise? This is my first time doing the bbt and I feel clueless right now.

Really apprecite if you could take a pass at it!

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

welcome Catover! your not out until AF shows!!!

Aqua I cant see your chart

Praying for baby number 3!

8 years ago

Thanks Miam1324 for attempting. I've made it visible now. Please let me know if you can see it now.

Thanks,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

To be honest I don't see it. are you sure you ovulated ? This may sound stupid but what is the monitor check list?

8 years ago

No it is not a stupid question.
I'm confused myself.

I'm using the Clearblue OPK for testing ovulation. I got a 'peak' on it on Saturday. Also I have hypothyroidism. That could mess with the temps right? Is that why we can't see ovulation in my bbt?

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Aquapd -LOL never mind I figured it out. LOL

did you take another test after you got that peak yesterday?

8 years ago

No, Miam1324. But I took one today and it was showing 'low'.

I don't think I ovulated, right? Now, I'm not sure if I was ever ovulating all these cycles! What do you think?

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

Honestly I'm not too sure if it will mess with it or not. its very possible. I know if I don't take my temp the same time everyday it will mess up. here are things I know for sure that will mess up my temps irregular sleep pattern, if I get up in the middle of the night to do anything, drinking the temp in my room . its really annoying but its seriously the most accurate that I found so far.

I have had 3-4 positives on my opks in the last few moths. That why I asked if you test again. I really don't do the monitor ones I like the monthly ones that way I can see the progression (plus my cycle is anywhere from 30-34 days I want to make sure I don't miss it.

8 years ago

I am really wondering if your thyroid will mess with it. from what I can see it looks like you didn't ovulate but honestly from what I have learned anything is possible don't let it discourage you!!!

Have you look at any other forms to see if girls have the same thing your dealing with.

its possible your body was already to release and I didn't and may try again later. .. another reason I like the daily opks you never know... oh the joys of being a woman.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo