Community post

Discussion

January 2017

View Full Post

Didn't see a new forum started yet.. so here it goes. Let's hope we get it this cycle! A new year baby. That sounds great =)

My new cycle just began today.
I have one child she is going to be 6 come the end of June. I had no problems trying for her we got it right the first month of trying.. quit drinking, quit smoking cold turkey (both of us) bought some opks me and hubby took fertility pills and bam got pregnant.
We are really wanting another child. The plan was when our daughter was 2 to have another. We didn't really start trying trying until aug-sept of 2014. So yeah its been over a year of trying now. Opks, fertility pills, pre-seed, vitex. If something don't happen soon I will def have to see a doctor to see what steps we need to take. I am 36 and not getting any younger. It was so easy the first time why is it so hard this time around?!?

User Image

176 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

111 - 120 of 176 Replies | Last Page

congrats ntsindha!

14 dpo expecting af she hasn't showed yet. my bbt did drop a little more today.. I have been checking bbt on and off throughout the day today I had a 97.73 a couple hours later it was 99.17 that 99.17 I wasn't drinking or eating anything hot.. odd temp for me.. It may mean nothing just odd..
Just waiting on af feeling depressed. If she is going to show I wish she would hurry the heck up..

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

ntsindha!!!!

I agree with you Trying for Another. 12DPO. I'm sick and tired of my back aching, my legs hurt , no energy and as my DD has stated, not only did I jump head first off the diet train I'm letting each car and the caboose run me over. Ok so I've had a Dr Pepper or two or three and a roll of chocolate chip cookie dough . Went to the bathroom earlier and had some bright red spotting. Just ready for AF to come and go and stop all this peak a boo guess who crap.

8 years ago

Congrats to you ntsindha!!!.
I couldn't wait either and ended up with a negative test but it wasn't fmu. I think I might be out. I might take this next month off to focus on getting my iron levelled out and try again in June.
How is a temp dip a good thing? Could that be a really late implantation? My cycle is short and last month I only had a 12 day l.p. and if all my symptoms are correct and I start my period tomorrow then this month it will have been 12 days as well even though I ovulated 2 days early.
I wasn't awake due to insomnia but rather because my room reeked of pot because my next door apartment neightbour was smoking in the bathroom again. Makes me nauseated and gives me a headache. Took me 2 hrs to calm my stomach and go back to sleep

8 years ago

ntsindha!!!

fruit-loops86: I sincerely hope it was an implantation dip for you. Didn't know you had shorter lp/cycles. But 11dpo usually is not late for an implantation dip.
Hope you get better rest tonight.

Best,
DP

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

I decided what the hell and took a first response 6 day sooner. I'm 12DPO. I uploaded the results. Will you ladies let me know what you see.

8 years ago

yeyyyyyy Chicks cheetah!!! I definitely see a line!! .
Try to confirm it with a digital tomorrow with FMU just to be sure.

User ImageUser Image

8 years ago

I'm scared. I've been spotting and today it was bright red. Have had a CP prior to last DD. I will for sure wait and see before getting too excited. Right now I'm in total shock!!!!!!

8 years ago

I see it too chicks!!! I'll hold congrats for the morning test but I think your

8 years ago

Hoping the best for you chicks cheetah .

I have a question ladies . I am just 2 DPO and have the craziest CM. Been wet down there all day . Sorry TMI. Thought I would check for my cervix , can't reach the darn thing and I have loads and loads of thick chunky CM. if it's start of a yeast infection which I haven't had for more than 15 years what can I take??? It doesn't have the yeast infection odor at all

8 years ago

Cm is really thin during time of O then changes to a thicker cm and by the time AF arrives it usually is dry.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo