Community post

Discussion

8DPO and likely becoming a crazy person.

View Full Post

Hi, all. My partner and have been TTC since our miscarriage in December. I have high hopes for this month and desperately want to test. I'm keeping myself from doing so simply because I don't want the let down that is so likely.

Am I the only person that thinks she's SO focused and tuned in to what is happening with her body that it could be driving her insane? Sometimes I feel like my mind and body are playing tricks on me. This TWW is difficult and not for the faint of heart.

I am currently 8DPO but because of my positive OPK test this month I believe I may actually be 9 or 10 DPO. Anyone else waiting and slowly going insane?

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 31 of 31 Replies

Hi
Am back with you tried to stay away as I was obsessing, but am currently 4dpo had cramping yesterday and a bit today. Trying to keep positive! Started taking vitex this cycle but know it can take a while to build up. Who knows! Good luck everyone xxxx

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo