Community post

Discussion

8DPO and likely becoming a crazy person.

View Full Post

Hi, all. My partner and have been TTC since our miscarriage in December. I have high hopes for this month and desperately want to test. I'm keeping myself from doing so simply because I don't want the let down that is so likely.

Am I the only person that thinks she's SO focused and tuned in to what is happening with her body that it could be driving her insane? Sometimes I feel like my mind and body are playing tricks on me. This TWW is difficult and not for the faint of heart.

I am currently 8DPO but because of my positive OPK test this month I believe I may actually be 9 or 10 DPO. Anyone else waiting and slowly going insane?

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Thank you to all you lovely ladies who have congratulated me! I got a BFP yesterday with FRER, so am looking forward to a trip to the doctors this week!

Good luck to all of you for April, fingers crossed to see you on the pregnancy forums next months, expecting a January baby!

8 years ago

Here we go again! How are you doing Aranha48? Xx

8 years ago

Hello, darling!

I had very high hopes for the month actually! But I had an emergency appendectomy on Saturday night and am recovering from it very slowly. I feel it's likely ruined all of my chances of conception, though I have no proof of that. Just seems unlikely for it to happen whilst the body is undergoing such trauma. Since it was surgery I also can't track any symptoms as everything hurts!

I've convinced myself that I'm out this month but I want you to keep me posted on you! It's good for me to think of others right now. XO

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi All, I'm 8dpo today too, some symptoms seem to be there, my sciatica is going mad, and i'm achy around the tops of my thighs with some pinchy feelings around my lower belly/ ovary area. Creamy CM but not clotty, just like watery lotion. Need to pee a lot

other than that and exhaustion and vivid dreams.. nothing else.. no sore boobs.. everyone seems to talk about their boobs being the first thing to make it obvious. But I never knew I was pregnant on my second until 10 weeks. I had no sore boobs at all. High closed cervix..

Any insights or similar experience.. please let me know.

8 years ago

Oh my goodness Aranha48 best wishes for a speedy recovery. My cycle was slightly longer this month so I am only 1dpo at the moment but I will keep you posted. I am trying not to obsess too much, I had convinced myself I wasn't going to ovulate this month but got a positive the day before yesterday and my temp shot up this morning!! Who knows what will be will be I guess!!xxxx

Hi Loup or will keep my fingers crossed for youxxx

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo today. We've been ttc for over a year now. My RE finally found the dose of femara that works for me - stubborn ovaries. I"m trying really hard to ignore everything and pretend nothing is going on, but every cramp and twinge I'm wondering if its implantation.

We went bike riding yesterday and every bump I worried if the jarring was stopping any implantation. Oh the things we worry about

8 years ago

Mind if I join you ladies? I'm 9dpo today and struggling to not test. I know it's early. No signs of implantation that I noticed in the last couple days. My temp has stayed up and is actually rising a bit the last few days. Not sure what that's about. My iron levels are super low and I've been on supplements for about a week now.

8 years ago

Hi :) I am only 6dpo and really trying not to obsessed over every little possible symtom but it's hard!!!!

8 years ago

Well 9dpo again. Sucks to have short cycles cuz the tww comes more often.
Feeling pretty hopeful this month. Things are looking good and feeling different than the last couple months. Trying to hold off testing til Saturday or Sunday but I will probably give in tomorrow.
Lots of creamy mucous which is usually dried up. Having dull cramps which I don't normally have and I had spotting two days ago which is new for me. Don't want to get too excited but I woke up bloated this morning and that's also new.

7 years ago

Hi, everyone..... Well, today I am 12dpo and began having some serious back cramps and noticeable dull but constant abdominal cramping. I had decided that this was the last month I would actively TTC and have been prepared to resign myself to further travel and more work.

But due to my symptoms I took a test and got what I think is the faintest line. It's under the 'unsure' portion of the image gallery. I'm not sure what to think now!

I hope that everyone is doing well and maintaining their great attitudes and positivity.

7 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo