Community post

Discussion

TTC after miscarriage

Helllo, all.

I'm reaching out due to feeling that this is a sort of lonely journey. I met a wonderful man after a divorce, where I was married for fifteen years and have two great sons from. I never planned on having more children and actually tried unsuccessfully for the last number of years with my ex husband. I became very frustrated and gave up.

I got pregnant with my new significant other and while we were shocked, we were simply over the moon, only to miscarry at eight and a half weeks on New Years Eve. It has been devastating and no one really knows about it. Now we are TTC and I feel like a crazy person waiting and worrying and hoping that we can make it happen. I would love to meet other moms in the same boat!

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Hi just thought l would reassure u there's always some1 here, l'm a mother of 5 beautiful children but l've had 2 losses along the way, they r very hard 2 deal with but as time goes by like everything else it tends 2 get a bit easier but it's always in the back of your mind, I just had my 5th child in Dec 2015 when l was 44. I also had a tubal reversal done & after that found out 2 years l8r 1 was blocked but obviously l'm very Fertile & l never gave up, l also stopped thinking too much like it was a chore & had fun, hoping this message brings u some comfort & pls feel free 2 message me with any questions :) Wishing you luck on this journey ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo