Community post

Discussion

8DPO and likely becoming a crazy person.

Hi, all. My partner and have been TTC since our miscarriage in December. I have high hopes for this month and desperately want to test. I'm keeping myself from doing so simply because I don't want the let down that is so likely.

Am I the only person that thinks she's SO focused and tuned in to what is happening with her body that it could be driving her insane? Sometimes I feel like my mind and body are playing tricks on me. This TWW is difficult and not for the faint of heart.

I am currently 8DPO but because of my positive OPK test this month I believe I may actually be 9 or 10 DPO. Anyone else waiting and slowly going insane?

31 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 31 Replies | Last Page

Hi I am also 8dpo and am wondering if I am having symptoms or if I am now just super aware of all the symptoms!! I convinced myself I was pregnant last month, and told myself I would be okay if I wasn't but AF showed herself the morning of a wedding I was attending a long way from home and I cried!!!

8 years ago

I completely understand! I thought I was pregnant last month, too. I told myself to have no expectations and relax, tried preparing for AF. But you can't help but hope. Last month was a tearful one for me, as well. I hope we both have big news next week.

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi! I am also 8dpo today after my first IUI, very anxious 2ww and it is taking way too long. I had my progesterone taken yesterday and it was at 25.1. i have no idea what that means but I AM going crazy!

8 years ago

I poas no idea what I was expecting but I got a bfn am such an idiot! I now have no tests left and am going to try not to do another until next Thursday! On the plus side it being Easter and I am working there will be no shops near me open that I can get a test at least for tomorrow!

8 years ago

I also broke down and poas yesterday only to get the BFN. I have no self control and should have known it was too early. Regardless, it's hard to see!

I'm with you guys - 9dpo ttc#1 and this is my fourth cycle. I have a good feeling and have managed to stay pretty chill and relaxed about it until now... I've had short cycles since coming off the implant and should be expecting AF in the next 1-2 days as I've been having short luteal phases... But I've been obsessing over when will be right for me to test, if AF doesn't come, how soon is too soon... Some people appear to be getting the BFPs as early as 10dpo but I think I'm going to try and stick it out til 12dpo. I'm sort of scared to test because I'm scared of disappointment! I'm with you on the overanalysing my body thing. No idea of what I'm feeling now - nausea and fatigue and breast heaviness and headaches, are PMt or symptoms. I hope they are symptoms! Let's all keep each other up to date :)

8 years ago

I too am waiting and slowly going insane. Today for me makes 8/9dpo and although I started out going strong, I now have these waves of emotion... it's like certainty vs the unsure in me.. I am so hopeful, took test recently (yeaaa bummer) but with the times I've tested I get half pos and half neg, so of course I'm losing my marbles lol... I'm truly at a loss. It's like tizzygiraffe said it's hard to place what it is I'm feeling because these can be mixed PMS symptoms. I only tested because I know I feel body changes but I don't want it to be the inner-me obsessing and being too hopeful.

Goodluck and fx tightly crossed for BFP's this cycle.

8 years ago

All of you ladies feel free to friend me and let's keep one another posted since we seem to be on the same-ish cycles. My emotions keep flip flopping from certain to feeling like I'm about to get impending disappointment. I'm trying to not poas again.

Friended Aranha, and I empathise completely with the flip flopping!

8 years ago

Me too, I was at work yesterday taking a patient out and I almost started to cry - what's that all about?! Think my temperature is starting to dip - it's still at 99.0 but looks like it may be heading down ????

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo