Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or by cycle day 3? Want to be buddies ?

View Full Post

Cycle day 3 (menses) trying for 2nd child 1st child was clomid baby . 2 years ttc need a cycle buddy xx

I'm trying out Soy Isoflavones this cycle :)

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 29 Replies | Last Page

Hey Dotty - I am right there with you on some of this charting making you stressed out. In some ways going with the flow does make it easier... I am CD19 / 4DPO today. Felt what might have been ovulatory pain on CD15, but not certain. As for now I am just playing that terrible waiting game and don't have any signs to speak of....

Trying to keep my thoughts positive!

Good luck to both of us this month!!

8 years ago

Hi lunar
Ovary pain sounds promising fingers crossed for you.
I had sharp shooting pain in left ovary lasted about 2 minutes made me jump , on cd 14 , I've not bbt though so can't really confirm, had a positive opk cd 15 & faint positive (both lines faint and same colour) cd 16 so FF say I'm cycle day 20 4 dpo today ,
Just feel out this month I don't think the soy have worked BD loads around ovulation .
We shall see wait for the witch to show .

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi there Dotty - Just checking in to see how things are...

I'm 8DPO and waiting, waiting...waiting...

I have been peeing more than usual, had a few twinges, and a little nausea. However this could be all my mind playing tricks on me. Of course i am hopeful, but trying to to get too excited until I see those 2 pink lines!

I'm drinking lots of raspberry leaf and pregnancy tea...staying away from the coffee these days. I feel a little stressed with all the anticipation and waiting!

You must use a different OPK than i do. I use CBE, what do you use? Do you find it works better? I will need to restock this coming month if I don't get a

and to you my friend!

8 years ago

Hi Lunar
I'm ok thank you , yes it's horrible waiting am a poas addict so been using some cheapie a everyday but all negative ???? Am ok 9dpo now and all my symptoms seem to have faded a bit feel like AF is going to show soon, odd twinges now and again and got terrible Pms moods .

I use clear blue digital I never got a smiley but only used that once a day so may have missed the surge but I used the cheap dip stick ones and got quite close if not clear positives I didn't test on the day I had jad left ovary pain tested day after so not sure if the clear blue may have given me a positive.

Your symptoms sound good ???????????? I read somewhere that the difference in cycles and symptom spotting is they don't go away then intensify so fingers crossed for you .

Let's hope this is our month I've updated my TWW and symptoms you can have a nosey ????

Keep in touch , I'm die AF Saturday 12th March according to FF so we shall see this is my second normal cycle as in length etc as I'm usually irregular from 14 days to over 100 so hopefully my cycles have evened and normalized xx

Hi Dotty,

I'll have to look into these dip stick tests everyone is talking about. They must be more cost effective if you test multiple time a day.

My symptoms seem to have lessened and so i am trying to come to terms with this not being my month. Just to not get my hopes up when i get ... She is due 11th. It would be awesome if she didn't show, but I am pretty sure she is on her way...

Just trying to busy myself and get prepared for next cycle... and what i will do to make it better! I think i will try temping this go round.

My cycles are pretty normal from what I can tell (although until now i have never tried to track when i actually ovulate). I usually get my like clockwork each month. So many that is a good thing and it means it will be easier to learn my ovulation date... I am glad to hear that you are having more regular cycles. Wow! 100 days..that is crazy. I started using Fertility Friend too. It is nice to have a chart right on the phone.

Sending loads of your way!

8 years ago

Hi lunar
A lot of people don't have any symptoms what so ever so don't count yourself out just yet :) my only symptom I had with my DS was a cold nothing else .

I think I'm out done a FRER this morning BFN since Monday I've had bad ovary pains in the the left ovary and lower back, Tuesday got a bit worse, Wednesday it was just a dull ache then 5am this morning excruciating lower abdominal pains I couldn't stand up straight was in agony, just got back from the doctors and I've not got a water infection or anything so waiting for a scan to see :( don't think it will happen I'm definitely out this month .

Sending lots and. Lots of to you too!

Hi Dotty -

Ouch! Hope the scan gives you something to go on... Sorry to hear about your BFN.

I am out too. My arrived yesterday right on time. So, we are one to March... Trying to be positive. At least I can take what i learned this past month and use it for the good of this month.

Here to a successful March!!

8 years ago

Oh no that's a shame , but yes class Feb as a practice run :)
Well I'm due AF any day now roughly Sunday according to FF,

Are you going to try Soy Isoflavones ? I might give them another go they usually say for herbal medications takes about 3 months to notice a difference.

Good luck for March

hey i see you conceived your first baby using clomid?....i would love to know how that was for you because i just started that treatment today is my first day to start clomid and im nervous abou it working or not.....

8 years ago

Morning Dotty!

I don't know what Soy Isoflavones are... What do you take them for? Is it a pill? Please explain!

Hi Jilliam!

AFM - CD4 here...just preparing for O this month. taking my vitamins and trying to eat well... not sure what else I can do. The waiting just makes me insane sometimes.

Hope you both have a great weekend!

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo