Community post

Discussion

Anyone on or by cycle day 3? Want to be buddies ?

View Full Post

Cycle day 3 (menses) trying for 2nd child 1st child was clomid baby . 2 years ttc need a cycle buddy xx

I'm trying out Soy Isoflavones this cycle :)

29 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 29 of 29 Replies

Hi Ladies - CD7 here...

Nothing much to report just waiting to start testing with OPK on CD10 (Friday). I finally got a BBT thermometer, but i've just started using it so nothing to compare that to yet... Waiting to O is just about as frustrating as the TWW. Just hoping all of the prep work with eating healthy and taking all these supplements does the trick this go round!

Hope you lovely ladies are doing great today!

8 years ago

Hi Jilliam
When I conceived with clomid I was told to take it CD 1-5 I also took robutissun as I read that clomid can dry up CM and also took baby aspirin to help with the blood flow to the uterus and it worked first time :) I had no side effects or anything and I felt ovulation BD every other day and day of ovulation pain and worked first time I also got my positive hpt 6 days before AF ,
Good luck hope it works for you x

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi Lunardays I have everything crossed for you ,
My AF started yesterday had 36 day cycle , am waiting for a scan to see if I have ovarian cysts too will probably get an appointment when it's gone .

So a new cycle for us fingers crossed we both get our sticky bean this time
Good luck keep me posted

This cycle I'm taking maca , EPO, and 100mg Soy Isoflavones and pre seed am also going to OPK and BBT xx

Hi Dotty,

Things are moving along slowly here...CD13 and waiting to O. Unfortunately I feel there is no sign of it!
I've been temping and checking Cervix and just started the OPK (so far negative).

Is it possible that I would get a negative and still ovulate? I've had abdominal/pelvic aching early in the am yesterday for about 30 minutes and this morning slightly noticed it again. Probably nothing, but of course i am hypersensitive these days... Just praying I can pinpoint it and get a bfp this month!

Good luck with your scan. Keep me posted. I will be sending positive vibes your way...

8 years ago

In order for soy isoflavones to work in a similar manner as Clomid, they should be taken in a similar manner. Clomid is not taken throughout a woman’s cycle. Instead, it is given for about five days at the start of a woman’s cycle. The standard guidelines for Clomid are to take it either on cycle days 3-7 or 5-9. Most women taking soy isoflavones to induce ovulation take around 150-200 mg a day on cycle day 3 -7 or 5-9. Since there are no scientific studies on the effects of soy isoflavones and ovulation, these are just general guidelines. You should not, however, take this dosage throughout your cycle as it may impede ovulation if taken through your entire cycle.
There is also some data that suggests high levels of soy isoflavones may have damaging effects on the thyroid. If you have a thyroid condition you may want to avoid taking soy isoflavones.
- See more at: http://www.justmommies.com/getting-pregnant/fertility-medications-and-natural-supplements/soy-isoflavones-natural-alternative-t#sthash.2UidQsgu.dpuf

Hi ladies Happy Easter ,
This cycle I've taken 100mg cycle day 1-4 then 200mg cd5 of soy Isoflavones, also have taken 2 EPO Capules daily and 1000mg-2000mg of Maca and today cd10 I have high soft open cervix , cramping EWCM and Peak Smiley on clear blue ovulation test , so fingers crossed I ovulate tomorrow cd11 that's roughly when I ovulated when I conceived my son on clomid :)
Also I'm bbt this month also :)

How are you getting on?
Sending lots of luck and baby dust to you xxx

Hi lunar
It is possible to get negative opk's if you've missed your surge sometimes it only last a short while so if you don't opk 3 times a day you can easily miss it or if your urine is diluted , so don't lose hope just yet or you may just be ovulating a little later,
I've been opk am and pm and got my Peak on a clearblue digital this am cd10 my first ever peak usually I just get the high flashing smiley face so am praying i actually ovulate and the soy and maca have worked ????
Hope your ok and wnjoying Easter break
Take care
Lots of luck let me know how you get on xx

Hi Dotty!

How have you been? I've been a little MIA lately just trying to get through the tww, but finally showed today.

I am glad you got your flashing smiley face!! That is always a good feeling.. Where are you in your cycle at this point? How are you feeling? I am starting Maca this month too....I hope it helps out!

I am temping, but they were all over the place. I think some of it is not sleeping well (for whatever reason) and now I have a dang sinus infections. I am trying to be diligent about it, but my first month of charting looks nuts. Just going to keep my fingers crossed April will be the month! Although now we are looking at a 2017 baby!

Hope you are well!!

8 years ago

Hi lunar days ,
I had a very short cycle that month of my peak static smiley my AF came 10dpo cycle day 20 ???? Fertility friend didn't detect ovulation through my temps but had the peak and loads of ewcm and cervix was show but the witch came early I thought it was my month.

I'm now on a new cycle and on cycle day 13 bbt erratic no ewcm and no positive opk's as yet . I have a scan to check my ovaries Sunday (waited until now since I had that bad abdominal pains 2 cycles ago!)

Hope your doing ok, not sure these herbals are helping so I think I might just use EPO and folic acid next cycle as I'm very doubtful of this cycle all over the place .
I also had a horrible virus and still not 100% messes with temps but just keep going hopefully it will detect a pattern.

Are you using fertility friend? That's the best app for charting also I use Glow but I think it's wrong it says I'm 1dpo today ?? Very odd but just BD every other day and that should do the trick .

Take care

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo