Community post

Question

HELP!!! When do you think I ovulated ?

I've used soy isolflavones cd 1-5 , also taking maca and epo , I started using clear blue digital had a low on cd6 followed by high cd7,8 & 9 then cd10 Peak, also cervix SHOW and EWCM cd10,11 and when I wiped cd11 evening just kept coming out loads of slippery clear cm (sorry tmi) I also had a peak on bbt it shot up then today cd 12 my cervix is up and down feels wet but also no cm , and cervix feels longish ? I didn't sleep very well and also have a cold so not sure if that has affected my temp this morning . Also which is very weird never felt this before but lower back right ovary area feels like a funny fluttering like my ovary has spasms on its own and when I cough etc had this since cd10 and all today as well?
Any thoughts would be great thank you ,
Glow says I ovulated cd11 and FF hasn't said yet .

1 Answer • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

***missed a bit out - today cd12 my temp dropped a lot (but I didn't sleep well so not sure )

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo