Community post

Discussion

Itchy Skin

View Full Post

Hi all. I am new to the site and come all the way from South Africa :-)

Just a quick question please:

I am currently 9dpo and since around days 6/7 past ovulation I have had itchy skin - legs, arms, face, hands, scalp.

There is not too much info available on this being a symptom so early on but it does appear to pop up on a few threads & I have not had this before.

4th month TTC now.

Does anyone have any ideas on this subject or have had this happen to them?

Thanks again.

64 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Therose I'm still itching. But not as much now. Mostly on my hands, face, scalp and eyelids haha

I def think this is a sign for you xxx

Apparently something to do with the rising body temps.

Have you been checking your BBT?

8 years ago • Post starter

No Hun I don't temp have tried it before and it's a total waste of time as I don't sleep right threw I always wake up during the night xx

8 years ago

I am now having other symptoms like upper leg pain and pinching feeling in uterus...

Another "weird one" which I have googled (Mrs. Google) and found it to be another common symptom that I had no idea about .... painful / stiff neck and shoulder that feels as if you have slept funny or pulled a muscle.

I have no others symptoms just this bloody itching and a constant cough which is keeping me awake at night. Apart from those two that's to really xx

8 years ago

Coughing is also a symptom...

I had ONLY itching and a stuffy nose at first.

I really think this is a good sign for you!!

Well I ain't getting my hopes up Hun as ve been let down many many times. But if it turns out different you will be the 1st to know (well apart from hubby and family lol) xx

8 years ago

I'm looking forward to that!!

When can you test?

Earliest is 2 days time xx

8 years ago

Babyhopes - This time must be so exciting for you.

You mentioned you had some neck pain. I'm only 3dpo and I know it's really early but this afternoon out of nowhere I got this weird pain on one side of my neck. I posted about this on another thread even mentioned that it felt like I slept wrong or pulled a muscle. It's confusing because I didn't wake up like that and I had absolutely no clue that this can even be a legit sign. Is it constant for you or does it go away and comes back?

8 years ago

Therose - I'll be waiting till Saturday then ... BEST OF LUCK to you xxx

Jandei - My neck pain started early on too - I think from around 4dpo - it went away and then came back again this week.

It feels exactly like I slept wrong - all on the right hand side - when I turn my neck or when you try and put your chin on your chest say. It seems to be quite common in early pregnancy. Something I did not know.

It feels a bit better today funny enough.

I have had some weird symptoms this time around - nothing I experienced in my first pregnancy 6 years ago ... things like itchy skin, itchy nose, stuffy nose and the sore neck LOL.

How long have you been TTC for?

Wishing you lots and lots of luck for when you test. :-)

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo