Community post

Discussion

Itchy Skin

View Full Post

Hi all. I am new to the site and come all the way from South Africa :-)

Just a quick question please:

I am currently 9dpo and since around days 6/7 past ovulation I have had itchy skin - legs, arms, face, hands, scalp.

There is not too much info available on this being a symptom so early on but it does appear to pop up on a few threads & I have not had this before.

4th month TTC now.

Does anyone have any ideas on this subject or have had this happen to them?

Thanks again.

64 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 64 Replies | Last Page

Keep me updated on how things are getting on Hun xx

8 years ago

Hi again,
Wish I could swap places with you, could really do with some proper sunshine.
Yeah, your line looks darker , you have to try a digital test. I'm so excited for you.
I love that women all over the world are supporting each other, it's so much easier to open up online.
So how many tests have you taken in total now? Lol
Look after yourself in these early stages xx

8 years ago

How are you getting on kerzie? Xx

8 years ago

Hi girls. Just had a blood test done & it's positive! Woohoo!!

It would not have been possible without clomid though.

Kerzie I did 2 HPT tests and one blood today.

My beta count was 21 so I'm hoping that's within normal range for 10dpo.

Therose / Kerzie how are you girls getting on? What CD are you on now?

8 years ago • Post starter

Woooooohhhh congrats Hun soooooo pleased for you. I'm only on CD6 so got another 4 days at least before I can test xx

8 years ago

Are you feeling any different this cycle?

8 years ago • Post starter

No Hun not really. I can't really tell even when I was pregnant last time as my pregnancy symptoms are exactly like my AF symptoms. So all I can do is just wait I guess. ??. But I don't get my hopes up anymore cause soon it will be time to give up my TTC journey and I can't complain really as I've already been blessed with 3 beautiful children xx

8 years ago

Hi,
Babyhopes, I have a huge grin on my face for you, that is fantastic news
At this stage it doesn't matter much as long as they keep climbing, that's the important bit. Relax, take a breath and enjoy.
I'm 5dpo so I have five days before I even start thinking of testing, who am I kidding will def start testing at 10dpo.

Therose69, Its a steady race for me still, taking vits and still on vitex which gave me an extra few days on my lp. Every little bit helps. I try not to obsess about ttc and accept a bfn with a mental shrug of the shoulders, is that a British thing? I was a scientist and guess I look at it without too much emotion, I tell myself when the conditions are right it will happen. Self preservation I think. I had implantation bleed a few months ago but it was no go, had a bit of a bubble.
How about you? How have you been getting on? How are you managing the ups and downs?
Have to comment that your kids are all gorgeous. You must be so proud. Are you CD6 or 6dpo? Wasn't sure if you meant opk test or pregnancy test.
Keep in touch with how you are doing xx

8 years ago

Sorry my mistake there I'm 6DPO so another 4 days till I test, but I don't get excited in testing like how I use to before ????????. And thank you I'm very proud of my children. Age isn't on my side so that's the only thing I'm worried about. But if it's meant to be then it will happen, if not then that's ok to, but I will be a little upset xx

8 years ago

Babyhopes how is the itchy skn doing has it stopped? Today is a killer for me I'm itching all over again soooo wanna cry cause it's killing me ????????????????. Xx

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo