Community post

Discussion

5 DPO

Well im finally 5dpo.. This two week wait is killing me. I had an ectopic pregnancy two months ago and had part of tube removed. We are finally trying again. Sure hope this time it happens and it attaches in the correct place! Anyone else 5dpo? What are you symtoms? So far mine are extreme fatigue, gassy, bloating, constipated, nausea and lower back pain that comes and goes.

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I am also 5 DPO. I had a miscarriage at the end of june so I to am hoping that it happens this month for us as well. I have a unicornuate uterus and only my left ovary is attached. So it only matters when I o from the left side. Symptom wise I try not to read to much into them at this point since I have been let down so much in the past. But I am having massive headaches, some bloating and some cramping. to you! Sending & your way!

TTC since 9/13 Very First , 6/5/14

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo