Community post

Question

Implementation Question

Quick question for you ladies. So my last period was May 13. My periods range from 28-30 days. I started getting cramps at 5 dpo and then they were gone. Then last night which was 9 dpo I was getting super bad cramps very similar to AF. I have taken two pregnancies test and both were negative. Is it possible implementation happened yesterday? According to the calculator on this site it was most likely yesterday. But why would I have cramps at 5 dpo? I noticed my symptoms don't seem as strong today as yesterday. Cramps are gone and my Breast aren't as sore. Any advice?

11 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Answers | Last Page

This cycle my last period was on May 7th and I got cramps on 8 dpo. They stopped for a few days and since 11 dpo I've had cramping everyday. It's not all day long just every few hours or just once during the day. I think it's very possible that implantation happened for you yesterday and me at 8dpo. If it did happen for you yesterday then the hpts wont pick up the pregnancy until 2-3 days after implantation. You should skip testing tomorrow and test the next day. I haven't tested yet because I'm a nervous nellie... I will test tomorrow morning which will be 15 dpo for me and I hardly ever make it that far in a cycle.

5 years ago

Thanks Flamingogirl13. I looked back at my symptoms last time I was pregnant and I dunno why I thought I should be getting a positive test now. I didn’t get one till I was 13 dpo so I still have a bit to go

5 years ago • Post starter

Last time do you remember getting cramps around implantation? Or leading up to your BFP?

5 years ago

Well I looked back and my symptoms I had logged and I had put cramps, I don’t remember them being so strong but I must have had some. Breast I remember being sore and also sore nipples. Anytime I got pregnant sore nipples were my main symptom and I have those so fingers crossed. What about you any symptoms?

I started my cycle same as you but, mind is usually 27-28 days. I just had cramping on start yesterday which would be around 10 dpo. I don’t want to test, I guess until I am late, but for myself I feel aunt flow is about to show her face. Not really feeling any other symptoms aside from the cramping really.

5 years ago

My5angels do you normally get cramping at 10 dpo? It could be implantation if you don’t normally bc mine feels like AF

I wanted to update you since we've had very similar symptoms. I got my BFP this morning! I had what I believe is implantation cramping on 8dpo and then from 10 - 15 dpo I had some sort of cramping every day. Sometimes more then once but never for very long. One day it felt like AF cramps and that made me nervous. I waited to test until after my missed period because I've been so let down in past cycles. Good luck ambermarissa! I'll be crossing my fingers for you and looking for your test this next week.

5 years ago

Yaaa congrats girl!! Im waiting as well till I miss my period to. Testing early just gets me so down in the dumps. Ill keep you updated with what ends up happening.

Yes please keep me updated! I'm not going to leave this site anytime soon as it's become a great support to me while ttc.

5 years ago

When i was pregnant two years ago there is a sister to this site it was good but I also go this app on my phone for baby center and it was good for the chat with women

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo