Community post

Question

Am I pregnant 15 dpo

Hi, I am 15 dpo and keep getting bfn!! I am 2 days late for AF and I am always on time. I have no signs of AF cramps. I am extremely bloated that I look prego. I have been super nauseated since 10 dpo. It seems to get worse every day. My boobs aren't really sore and I have lots of creamy cm. Every night I feel like AF could come and then it goes away and I'm fine. What do you think? Could I have just ovulated late? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Poll:
Prego (0 votes)
Maybe (3 votes)
No (2 votes)

3 Answers • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

If your symptoms are pregnancy related, then there should be enough HCG in your system to cause them, in which case you should be getting a positive on a hpt.
You could have ovulated late
You could be having an an ovulating cycle
Or You could be pregnant
The only way to know is to have a positive test! Wait another day or two and test again. Good luck.

<a href=

9 years ago

Just like Mistique said: if your symptoms are pregnancy related, then there should be enough HCG in your system to give you a BFP too. There are VERY FEW that don't get a BFP when pregnant and past AF.
It's more likely that you ovualted later or didn't ovulated at all. If AF still doesn't show in a few days and you still get BFN you can go to the doctor and do a blood test to really find out if you are one of the few that don't get a BFP even if you're pregnant.

9 years ago

UPDATE*** I am now 18 dpo and still no sign of AF or a BFP. Im thinking i ovulated late. Symptoms are leg cramps, back ache, bloating, fatigure, headache, runny nose, lots of cm, constipated. I am going to the doc tomorrow to see if they can give me any answers. THnking I ovulated late.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo