Community post

Question

5-6 dpo Cramps

Anyone have cramps similar to AF at 5 and 6 dpo? I started getting them yesterday for about an hour and then they went away and then this morning I have them again. I alos have like this weird pinching/pulling sensation right above my pelvic bone. Anyone else?

12 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Answers | Last Page

Very good sign! I had cramping at 8 dpo & had a BFP by 9 dpo! Wish you the best!

User image

5 years ago

Yep. 5 or 6 dpo i had pretty bad cramping and my back hurt really bad. Got my bfp on 8 dpo! Fx its a good sign for you.

5 years ago

Did you ladies have any other symptoms besides cramps?

5 years ago • Post starter

@ambermarissa6: same situation as you. 8 DPO. Having cramps and very bad bloatedness in the tummy till this morning.. AF not due till 13 june.. .so going a little crazy right now..

5 years ago

Sha-RK I’m still have some cramps and now my breast are starting to sore amen nipples sensitive, lots of nausea to. I hate this last little wait

Me!! Had some cramping on 5dpo for about an hour and nothing since. Also been pretty tired/lazy like. Pray that it's a good sign. Oh and the sides of my BBs have started to become a bit sore. 7dpo today.

5 years ago

I had absolutely no other symptoms. I only knew something was up because of the cramping and backache and my temps were staying high. I usually get a dip at 8 dpo and didn't this time. I have my fingers crossed for you ladies!

5 years ago

Period is not due till june 15 im at 5-6 dpo as well ive been cramping the last 2 days, and boobs have been getting achy today

5 years ago

I’m 9 dpo now and having lots of cramps tonight

Fingers crossed and spreading lots of baby dust to everyone... still having my cramps today and extreme bloated tummy and gassy.. not much of appetite.. im not intending to test till i miss my AF which will be on the 13th... the wait seems so long...

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo