Community post

Discussion

Private Testers Support Group Part 5!

View Full Post

Old thread got ginormous so here's a new one!

bluerose sorry about spotting hun :( At least you get to see the GYN and hopefully get a plan in place! You've been waiting too long for baby #2.

janise thanks for the response, yeah I know very little about whether HCG actually increases odds of pregnancy. Maybe I will do some googling :) How you feeling today?

Cam wow good for you finishing that run! 4 miles is a lot especially if you don't do it very often. Throwing up is never a pleasant experience though ;) But it is badass!

AFM CD 12, temps are nice and normal levels of low. My chart looks great this month, after looking horrific last month. Go figure! Getting lunch today with my newly-pregnant friend. I feel ready to see her now. FX that I don't do something embarrassing like burst into tears ;)

594 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

411 - 420 of 594 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies!

Blue, Jada: AF isn't painful but its heavy enough. The old blood (tmi) had me worried that maybe the clomid had negatively affected my lining. I go in this month for monitoring so we'll see. I hope the witch stays away from you guys this month!

Cam: I really dont subscribe to the concept of the human canvas. So many persons regret it later in life. I think your "bonus daughter" is a bit young though.

Luv: have we lost you dear? What's happening with you? I can imagine you feel wiped out most of the time now.

2Frsty: How's the baby doing now? You guys feeling much better I hope?

AFM: I start my 3rd (and final) round of clomid tonight...100mg. Here goes. Wish me luck.

9 years ago

Best wishes Jan!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

@Janise- Good luck!! I really hope this last round works for you!

@Camasia- I drive a dodge truck with the hemi. I feel you on the gas eating haha. Congrats on the new vehicle! I hope you get pregnant as well!

@JLHart22- Haha yeah, I am really hoping the snow doesn't come this way. It usually doesn't snow until about Halloween. It's been cold though. Last night it almost froze. My poor garden! Weird cm can be good sign!

I took a guess at my chart. Maybe I am only 6 dpo. And have been cramping since like 2 dpo? It feels like af can be coming at any time. Maybe my uterus is going to fall out! Last day off before going back to work tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago

Blue enjoy your last day off. I'm studying before my classes that stay at 11 I'll check in later Smooches! Blue that hemi sounds good right!!! I will miss my f150 :/
ps I finally got it in last night whew!!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

You guys! I did it again! I was gone a full day with no update. Sorry. Honestly I spent all day yesterday waiting for the other shoe to drop because the nausea was replaced by mild heartburn. Far preferable! Hoping this means the placenta is starting to do some of the hormonal work that my body had to do before. Also I was in and out of work all friggin' day, yeesh my schedule is erratic :) Today I only work 1/2 an hour though!

bluerose I am glad things are good for you! An HSG isn't too bad. Mine made me have a vaso-vagal reaction, but that's typical for me. The actual process wasn't painful but I hear it hurts more if you have blockages. The good news is the pain is over quickly and then you might have wide open, lovely tubes! Definitely recommend the advil, though, just in case. They would probably give you a Valium if you needed one. Not kidding. They've offered it to me before IUIs (although I didn't partake) ;) Sorry about the crazy cramping but I hope you are indeed pregnant already!

janise sorry about weird AF and your husband's boss. Not a fun few days for your family. FX that Clomid isn't messing up your lining, if it is don't worry, it rebounds quickly if you have to switch meds. Monitoring will help you know more! Haha I did not clean a damn thing yet ;) I figure if DH wants a clean house he can do it himself at the moment! So far no complaints!

JLH sorry you are sick and tired :( You're right, you don't need that in your life right now! You must clean! Clean like the wind! ;) Loved the term "babyluv", I laughed out loud! You guys are so clever. Squishy. Babyluv. I love it. FX that you don't get AF! Maybe getting sick is your secret weapon!

Cam yay for a new car and getting laid! LOL! That is crazy that your stepdaughter got a tattoo at 16. Yikes. I would not want to permanently commemorate ANY of the stupid crap I liked when I was 16 ;) Hopefully it is not too obvious of a tattoo that she might be more likely to regret. Squishy and I skipped MNF to watch Bachelor in Paradise, LOL. We have bad taste in TV. :)

2Frsty oh no! Not a fun birthday, for sure. Fortunately he is young and won't remember how bad it was ;) Maybe a redo when he's better? Glad you are getting internet soon! It's amazing how Amish you feel when you don't have it for even a moment ;)

AFM not much going on, feeling a bit better physically which is definitely lifting my emotional spirits. Hit 10 weeks yesterday and it was like a switch was flipped. Hopefully this will continue and I am not just fooling myself :-P

9 years ago • Post starter

@luvtowalkfast- Glad to hear that hitting the 10 week mark was a good one!! That's good that today is going to be a less hectic day for you. I am happy that the hsg wasn't too bad. I have a history of anxiety and did have a prescription for ativan that I haven't refilled because it makes me feel like an addict haha. I almost passed out at my friends wedding and I wasn't even the one getting married. So, I am predicting that a sedative would help prevent me from running out of the lab haha.

@Camasia- Happy to hear you were able to get it in last night!!

User Image

9 years ago

The days are going by so fast. I'm tired and don't feel like doing anything. so I'm going to be lazy.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm back! Honestly, I didn't have a whole lot of catching up time to spare, but I skimmed over everything. Please be patient with me ladies; I'll be out of the Stone Age by Saturday!

Luv--> With DH I remember thinking I would NEVER get to the 8 week mark. Idk why that one seemed to take sooooo long, but once it finally came around, it seemed like a blink and I was at 10 weeks! 10th week was an exciting one for me, as that's when I was able to find DS's heartbeat on my doppler at home! Do you have one??

Blue--> Regarding your earlier post about the HSG (sorry I'm so behind!) Question (and again, forgive me if I've already forgotten with my hectic life lately) have you ever had a vaginal birth? I only ask that, because I just had an HSG done on CD 9 this cycle. The nurse said that women who've had a vaginal birth tend to do better than those who've never given birth before or had a C-Section. I'll tell you for me, it was nothing. And I mean, NOTHING. I get horrible cramps every month, and that didn't even compare. I forgot my Motrin beforehand, but I didn't need it. I didn't even know she had already inserted the catheter until she said "OK, now I'm gonna inflate the balloon." I felt a bit of pressure then, but that was really it. I was a bit crampy that evening (I was also super busy unpacking) but nothing a Motrin couldn't handle. You'll do great! FX'd that you won't need it, but if you do I hope that'll be the last cycle of TTC for you, my friend!

Cam--> Yay for some good sexy time! DH has been having to beat me off him with a stick lately since he's leaving so soon, but it gets to feeling like a "job" when TTC.

AFM: 3 dpo for me. This morning it dawned on me that DH and I only have 14 days left together before he leaves for Korea. Where has this time gone?! It seems like it's just flying by us at Mach 4 and there's nothing I can do to slow things down! A friend of mine asked when I was gonna start POAS and I told her that I hadn't even thought about it yet! Every waking moment that is not spent with DH has been spent either taking care of my fussy baby or trying to unpack my house. Maybe all of this fast paced business is good for my POAS addiction!

Linda

9 years ago

I'm finally home after getting my baby cts oil changed I still have so much work to do do I'll get to it know. It's been very quiet on here. Snh where are you hows our little girl doing?Luv you know I've wondered about 3lil for a while now I just hope everyone's OK. Jada Jan blue Frsty our group has shrunken. Frsty hopefully yall caught that egg best wishes on the tww.

User Image

9 years ago

@Camasia- I hope you were able to get everything done you needed to! And then some rest!

@2Frsty- Good to know! Yes, I have had a vaginal birth (6.5 years ago). I do have a sensitive cervix. So hopefully that doesn't make too big of a difference. Sorry I have forgotten. How long is your husband gone for again? Hoping this is your cycle!

Cd 28, no af today (28 days is usually the earliest it will come). The cramping has died down today. Just got home from work. Boy was it hectic today. Put my nursing skills to the test that's for sure. Covered my garden as it's supposed to freeze tonight. :( Hope everyone is well! The weekend is near!

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo