Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

View Full Post

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hey Ladies, hope you're all hanging in there. Well I got some nice positive responses to my extra faint line but then today 9dpo massive twice! I'll I was so angry getting my stark white On first response so took a second test a clear blue bam another bfn!

However I still have symptoms I can't say I'm not in huge fear of AF arriving because I have to acknowledge its a possibly AF arriving story of mylife. At least I'm never late if anything it's early. A big sign for me is the day AF is due all my symptoms totally disappear I pray my big sore boobs stay!

I'm not temping probably a good thing for me I don't need another obsession lol but I've heard it's a great way to know what's going on! I've personally not notices many temp shifts I would love to feel the dip people talk of and sharp rise!

Tomorrow is another day going to be 10 DPO I'm so terrified to see another but testing is like an addiction I simply CAN'T leave it a few days! Sad I know but unless I get my or ugly AF I will not rest!

Obviously if I get any sign of a I will be back tomorrow if it's another nasty I might fall into sadness but promise I'll return at some point regardless of outcomes just to let you know. This hell of TWW will all be over for me in 4 days.

to all you ladies thank you for reading and listening to my rant. Please keep posting your updates and experiences it's awesome I'm not alone in this.

8 years ago • Post starter

Well, I tested today at 11dpo and got a bfn. I'm really sad. Like really super down this time. I chart and watch my cycle and have it down to a T now. I know I ovulate based on my temp shift and I know my luteal phase is long enough for implantation. So I feel super defeated. I'm at the point where I'm starting to worry what's wrong with me. I'm young and we're doing everything right so why isn't it happening when people around me are getting pregnant by sneezing. I was really staying positive this round and thinking maybe I would have my positive right in time for Christmas. Guessing that if my test is a bfn at 11dpo I'm out. Sorry girls I needed to vent. No one else gets it in my real life and I know you understand. I'm just so sad. ????

8 years ago

Danibre33You are only out when AF appears. On my first pregnancy i only tested positive at 21dpo and i had to wait more than 5minutes . it was negative at 5 minutes. Just hang in there and be positive. Your HCG levels could still be low

8 years ago

12 dpo. I tested this morning with fmu.....

I feel out. :(

8 years ago

Hey Ladies, I've got tears in my eyes when I right this I've been of the site a couple of days because I'm so sad that I also keep getting

Thank you to the lady who mentioned not getting until 21dpo that give me hope.

I'm not prepared to face another month of I'm not ready to say I'm out for this month! I have genuinely felt different this month even my husband said he thought I was pregnant

Today is 11dpo for me and I got the biggest you've ever seen you life this morning! Even did one in the pm still same result.

I don't know what to say the sadness runs so deep today I've been emotionless. My last drop of anticipation will be over soon as AF is due Tue or before so the testing will be over soon.

I feel so empty without a baby there is a big hole in my life something that cannot be filled with anything other than my own

It's not looking good but we are not at the end of the road just yet ladies there is still a chance for us. Please be strong and know you're not alone in this crap!

I will come back in a few days to tell of my outcome good or bad!

Has anybody gotten a from this group of ladies?

Thanks for the support and

8 years ago • Post starter

Af is here so I'm out. Here's to getting pregnant in 2016! ???? Good luck to the rest of you ladies I hope you get a bfp.

8 years ago

Sorry danibre33.

8 years ago

I started spotting at 9dpo only when I wiped I'm 12dpo and I now have to put on a panty liner. Took hpts at 6dpo, 8dpo, 10dpo, and 12dpo some faint lines but now I'm saying they were evap. I'm a little sad as I had some good symptoms but I guess AF has officially arrived going to the store to get pads. On to Christmas and 2016. Happy BDing and + HPTs!

8 years ago

13dpo today and am so anxious. i just want a bfp so bad i think some symptoms might be in my head.

anyone got a bfp ladies

all the best

8 years ago

Im 14dpo today....did a test at 6:30am and it was a faint . Went to docs at about midday and again got a faint ... ..had blood tests done and will get those results in 2 days...but at about 4pm i did another test myself and its a little darker So i can't see how 3 separate tests can test a fake positive and im 400000% im up the duff!

Very excited, extremely nervous and of course feel blessed.

Please everyone, listen to your bodies and dont listen to those telling you that what you're feeling is just in your head. I felt horrible for my 2ww, and i feel much better now...point is, it wasn't all "all in my head"

Goodluck and to you all xxxx

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo