Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

View Full Post

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies I'm 5dpo today. Going to test next Friday unless I'm feeling something sooner. One more week to wait. Uhh so tough. I'm not feeling anything yet but they do say implantation occurs around 7dpo so I probably won't feel anything yet! Glad to meet other gals in the same timeframe! Keep me updated and fingers crossed for you all!

8 years ago

So I know it's a total waste of money testing mega early but I'm going crazy. Tomorrow will only be 5dpo but I think I'm gonna test. Stupid I'm 99.5% sure it will be but TWW is killing me and this is the first time I'm feeling the symptoms I'm feeling.

Today super unwell I wanted to leave work early but didn't. I'm so drained.

Bloated
Increased CM
Very tired
Broken out skin
Sneezing
Boobs hurting sore

Usually after ovulation I go normal until a week before period is due this time over since ovulation I've not been normal. Something is different this time I'm hopeful.

Tomorrow is only 5dpo I will probably test worse case scenario I've wasted a dollar but it will be a dollar well spent lol

to everyone

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi everyone, so glad i found this site. Im 35yrs old and 5dpo today. 

The last 4 days ive been Tired all day but cant sleep soundly like i normally would - i feel myself tossing and turning, constant faint nausea although when i wake in the morning i feel horrid until I eat, have had a little diarrhea the last 2 days (only once a day though), faint headache that comes and goes and cramping like period pain which was present all day 1,2,3dpo...but today off and on. Im bloated and feeling grose and chubby lol oh and Gas....passing wind more than id like lol and burping. 

Boobs dont hurt yet.

Normally im fine this time of the month, i usually get tender breasts and bowel movements the 2 days before my period hence why I think i might be preggas!

Has anyone else experienced these types of symptoms at the same stage? Ive read a few posts and im seeing people write thst its the progesterone that causes these symptoms. ....i dont know how that can be the cause when someone has never felt it before? 

8 years ago

Going a little crazy with TWW here 5 DPO now couldn't resist did my cheap test got my as predicted as everyone keeps saying a at 5dpo is impossible.

Feeling so very VERY tired and not sleeping well
Bloated
Gassy
Cramps
Skin broken out
Boobs fuller and sore

Over all I'm feeling crappy so massive to me lol

I've NEVER felt all this way at this stage in the cycle I'm 100% on my dates I know my 5dpo.

I'm probably going to test again tomorrow if I continue to feel this way.

to everyone

Waiting&Praying - Do you got your tests at like a Dollar Tree or something similar? Do you trust them as much as like Clearblue or First response?

I'm sorry you feel so crappy :( but maybe its a good sign??? for you!

Everything I read online says "most women don't have symptoms until AFTER they miss their period" but after reading threads on here it seems like A LOT of women experience symptoms before that. It makes me hopeful.

8 years ago

Thanks and I agree and have read that symptoms don't show until after implantation but I also read a lot that do have very early symptoms even before you can get BFP.

That's a really good point what you made about how sensitive the tests are I think first response and digitals don't lie and are better for accurate results.

Sooooo having said that no cheapy tomorrow I'm going to use a 6 days sooner first response (providing I still feel this way)

Although I feel crappy I don't mind as long as I get a lol it will be worth it.

How many dpo are you? Have you any symptoms?

When will you test?

i really hate the tww. am hoping to hold out till the19th of dec... am feelin different as wel. and am extremely tired but the extreme berping and flatulence.. the headaches and backache horrible justgot back to work and had to sleep my entire lunch break.
cant wait for

8 years ago

I *think* I am 6dpo and according to the calculator on here I am 6dpo but ever since I stopped using birth control my cycles have been slightly irregular. They fluctuate between 27 - 30 days.

The main symptom I've had today is very upset stomach and cramping still in my left side. Also still SUPER sleepy. I slept for 10 hours last night right through my alarm and still had a hard time waking up.

Mmmsib - you and I will have the same test day! Please post your results. I will be praying we both get our

8 years ago

Thanks so much for responding and all the ladies who post on here I love reading different people's experiences of symptoms and it really helps knowing I'm not alone in this horrible TWW.

Being tired is a very common every symptom (so I read and people who I know have said it was one of the first signs)

I know testing early can lead to disappointment but I have to quench my curiosity. I don't normally test stupid early and waste money like this but it's not every cycle I take Clomid and feel the way I'm feeling plus I've been ttc for 2 years so I'm allowed to be a little crazy in the TWW lol

Tomorrow I will use first response i will only be 6dpo (I know what you're all thinking) too early don't bother lol but it's my wasted money and I'm not hurting anyone.

Last thing we need is any negative vibes during this intense time. I don't like reading post of people telling women (it's impossible) because anything is possible and we have to keep spirits up

I want to test too! Only 8dpo it's not crazy.

Baby dust :)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo