Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

View Full Post

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Im currently at 8dpo...

Ive been feeling pretty average since 2dpo which ive posted here about previously.

6-7Dpo i felt alright...until last night...

Lastnight i had the strongest ever spell of nausea. This morning i went to get up and almost fell over i was all giddy. Then came the nausea again so popped a ginger/vitamin b6 tablet and went back to bed.

Additionally my boobs arent tender but my nips look different! Darker and erect, its strange.

Took a test and negative ???? will take another in a few days.

Goodluck to all xxx

8 years ago

I'm 8dpo and today I started getting major cm. creamy and cold. Anyone heard if this has an relation to implantation?

8 years ago

Yesterday i got a some breast pain.. for me thats strange my breasts never hurt.. i also got increased saliva.. had to keep on swallowing as i talked..after a burst of energy the other day. i was quite tired yesterday. i also had alot of yellowish creamy cm... i never get yellow creamy cm... i so tempted to test today....
to everyone in this group

8 years ago

Waiting&praying - totally agree.

I posted a question a few days ago and ive gotten some pretty shitty responses. No need to cut another down.

Goodluck xx

8 years ago

WhiteBe! Sorry that they have been like that some people maybe flip their disappointments in to anger totally wrong and no need for it.

The fact us ladies don't have our babies yet is enough of a kick in the face as it is!

I'm reading so many positive symptoms from people I'm confident and can't wait to see some from you ladies. I'm so excited but the TWW is such hell lol.

I tested today and another it's so hard to see I stare into the test I think my eyes might pop out my head one of theses days it's hard to explain how much I want to see that

Tomorrow will be 8dpo for me I'm praying for at least a faint positive that would be amazing. My symptoms are all still strong.

Fuller sore boobs
Tired
Increased cm (normally very dry this time of month)
Really broken out skin
Moods happy and sad
Restless crazy dreams when I do sleep

to everyone can't wait to start seeing some positives from you ladies

Please please come on

to all

8 years ago • Post starter

Ok so it's 8dpo I feel like i see the faintest of all the faintest lines in history lol I'm too worried to post the image in the regular 8dpo gallery because everyone says negative I'll be a little disheartened but I want to try attach it to this chat group because I'm hoping you will be kinder to me lol

I know it's NOT a but I feel like I can see a very faint line.i don't feel like it's 100% What do you think????? There is a tiny speck of dust next to where the line should be I feel I see a fain line

I can't just attach it to this group I'm gonna have to risk negatives in normal 8dpo section

I can't wait to test again tomorrow let me know what you think ladies?

Did any one else test yet?

Slept horrible last night
Odd cramps
Boobs sore still

8 years ago • Post starter

I haven't tested yet I almost did this morning and made myself stop. I'm 9dpo so I may test tomorrow but know Friday is probably the best. My boobs are starting to get alittle sore and yesterday I felt some cramping. Not sure if it's anything specific to pregnancy or just my pre menstrual symptoms. Feeling hopeful though! Thinking of all of you ladies this week!

8 years ago

Hello ladies, I tested this morning and got a BFN...but it's still early and I'm only 8dpo. I have so much cm it's not funny and sharp abdomen and lower back pain...both which are very strong signs to all you ladies!

8 years ago

Hello All,

We were only ably to BD this month on CD 10, CD 14, and CD 15 as DH was traveling this month. I'm wondering if I'm out this month? I don't use OPK and have regular 27 - 28 day cycles. Sending baBy dust to all.

8 years ago

has anyone been temping?if so did anyone get an implantation dip and when?i got a dip at 5-6dpo.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo