Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

View Full Post

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Who else is looking through the pregnancy test gallery??? I think I see a trend of BFP around 10dpo. I might have to sneak away and test in the next day or two!

8 years ago

Agreed! I see it too. I think you should do it!

8 years ago

hey weetzie_bat3 i will keep u informed.

Yesterday i had a burst of energy. i felt myself after some time now. i still had backache and a minor headache but i was hungry at night.i.got this strange pulling sensation which was preceeded by a sharp pain about 1min.

8 years ago

Mmmsib - thanks! Crossing my fingers for you!

8 years ago

So exciting that we are all going to be getting some real results soon. Please give updates anyone who gets

Tomorrow will be 7dpo can't wait hoping for something I know it's still early but This website says about 20% get on 7dpo. I keep looking at the photos it's possible.

Today I felt like AF was coming but nothing no bleeding. I'm still having strange cramps off and on and bloated.

Skin still horrible. Very tired.

My boobs still hurt like sore inside and fuller but I can't tell if they seem to be growing I'm expecting them to be bigger every day and get darker areolas.

Well and we are approaching implantation days I'm praying for a shape pain or spotting that would be a great sign.

I'm excited to test in the morning obviously any good results you'll all be the first to know to all for now I'll continue looking at my 6dpo searching for a line that's not even there. Look at at long enough it turns into a faint positive I don't want to be one of them people that's why I'm not posting it I will obsess alone lol

8 years ago • Post starter

8dpo *I think* now this morning I woke up and ran to the bathroom I had to go so bad. I thought I saw what could be implantation bleeding?? Very light pinkish brown dots and just a couple. But I was still half asleep.....

Then on my way to work i stopped in at Starbucks, which I normally love, and for some reason the smell in there was making my stomach turn. I ended up leaving.

I also woke up SO thirsty. Is that a sign?

8 years ago

Definitely could be! Smell sensitivity for sure and implantation spotting would be an awesome sign for you! I'm also 8dpo. Boobs are slowly starting to get tender but nothing crazy yet and I'm also really constipated. Not sure if that's a sign at all. I'm going to the dollar store to get a bunch of tests so I can do early testing without breaking the bank or feeling guilty for taking them too early. Sometimes you just need to test to calm the mind though! Will probably start tomorrow or Wednesday but we will see how long I can hold off if I can wait longer I will.

8 years ago

Hello all! Well my OPK's were positive for 11 straight days. I have normal 28 day cycles like clock work. I got so frustrated that I had my friend pee on an opk and she got a BFN so I finally got to see what a negative looks like. LOL. I'm 6dpo and my just tired all the time, I have creamy lotion like cm and I have back and breast pains here and there. I was gassy days 1-4 but its not as bad now. I decided for fun and curiosity I would take a early result test and I received the faintest line. I posted on my hpt images. So who knows. this was my first cycle using preseed and opks so now im going to test every two days because this tww sucks, lol.....

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope it's ok to join?
I'm 7/8dpo ttc#2. It's been 15 months of trying and two early losses :(
So praying for a christmas miracle.
Don't think I have any symptoms. Wacky temps this month.
I am quite bloated and gassy.
*baby dust to all*

<a href=

8 years ago

I went to the dollar store on my lunch break and bought a couple cheapies just because I was feeling so crazy today...why the heck not. 8 ish dpo so I knew there was a high change of negative.

It was a

I guess I will try to wait out till Wednesday to try again.

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo