Community post

Discussion

Hate the TWW anybody else 3dpo?

I hate it can't help looking for symptoms it's so hard to not think about it.

Would be nice to meet a TWW buddy to share symptoms and outcomes?

It's annoying when people don't say the outcome leaves me hanging always want to know if people got a BFP or BFN.

I will always post outcome 3dpo now second try with Clomid days 3-9. 2 years trying to concieve first baby.

Thanks good luck all :)

57 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 57 Replies | Last Page

I am 4 DPO today and the TWW wait is killing me! I keep thinking these symptoms are all in my head or maybe I'm getting a cold or something.

So far symptoms are:
-Cramping
-I get hot/cold off and on
-SUPER sleepy
-sore muscles
-headaches
-stuffy nose (may just be a cold)
-sore throat ( again...cold)
-peeing a lot more than normal
-yesterday I was super sick to my stomach

I am symptom obsessing just a little bit....

My cousin just announced to the family that she is pregnant and due in August. And I have a friend from high school that is due any day.

We haven't been trying for very long but I would be so happy to have a BFP for Christmas!

Crossing my fingers for you too!

8 years ago

Well it's nice to hear that I'm not alone. I'm 3dpo and I'm trying for baby number 4. My children are 19, 14, and 8. I used preseed this cycle and opks. My symptoms have been gas(never gassy), sore throat, runny nose, I don't have allergies or get sick often. I also had bleeding gums and diarrhea. I have still been taking opks and for some reason they are still positive. They say opks can pick up hcg but not this early. I'm tired and need to sleep more frequently. I hope we all get BFP!

8 years ago

Awesome I'm so excited I've found people in the same boat. TWW is hell. It's always hard for me dealing with people's announcements when it's never happened for me. I'm always so happy for friends and family but it's like a slap in my face too lol.

We'll with one of you 3 and one 4dpo we are so close so please keep me posted with your outcomes this is a rough ride and nice to not feel alone.

I've experienced some of the same symptoms like tired and runny nose I've been sneezing to and I also never have allagyies.

I feel a dull ache in my abdomen I've never felt before at 3dpo it's not gone away since ovulation. I feel like my nipples are bigger I keep looking in the mirror checking lol

I genuinely think something is happening inside normally I have ovulation pain then nothing! But this is a tingly, light twitching continuos.

Also I have had very vivid strong graphic dreams since ovulation.
I've been let down so many times before so really praying for this.

I want to test so bad but I know this is far too early!

I'm almost 32 by the way and this will be my first.

Thanks again ladies keep in touch :) good luck

8 years ago • Post starter

am 3dpo. and i hate the tww... my symptoms have been
excessive berping n flatulence... this is too much
backache
fatigue
fuller boobs.... last nyt the ached a bit
tingly feeling in my tummy
thirst
hot flashes
i took clomid days cd1 to 5 and i had bad cramps and ovulation pain. but now all cramps n pain stopped when i ovulated...
hoping for the best...
baby dust to u all

8 years ago

5dpo now (i think) and I literally hear the seconds tick by. Not fast enough!

Today I woke up and it was like all my "symptoms" disappeared except for intense cramping on my left side. I typically only have cramps right before AF. But itsn't 5dpo too early for implantation??? According to my fertility app yes but I'm not 100% sure.

8 years ago

Yes they always say 5dpo is too early for implantation but I believe anything is possible every one is different. Sounds like you're having sure feelings about this, I'm so excited can't wait to see your BFP

I do feel different this cycle. Dull ache still there twingling still happening and sneezing and lots of gas I'm never gassy awkward lol.

I believe something is happening inside but I've been let down so many times and my hopes shattered when AF shows up all the time :(

Roll on the testing I can't wait. When is everyone gonna start testing? is the most exciting part of TWW.

I'm gonna try hold out until 7dpo but we will see lol anything sooner is a waste of money. But I'm gonna see how I feel my body might tell me to test sooner.

I'm hoping to feel the sharp implantation pain or some spotting from implantation bleeding but I'm only 4dpo so again too early :(

Can't wait to see the first BFP would be amazing :)

I have some out of town work events coming up and family coming in from out of state so the first real chance I will have to test is the 19th! It seems so far away! I'm trying to stay positive but I know that sometimes it does take longer than expected.

If I happen to get a this month I'm just taking it as an opportunity to relax over the holidays and get to have a drink or two by the fire :)

I do feel different though.....

8 years ago

Well if you wait until 19th you should defiantly get a sure result!

Good luck with your busy week. Don't forget about us want to know your result I'm probably gonna test before 19th but I'll post my updates.

That's the one pro to a having a drink lol once we get the no more wine.

I feel different too.

Good luck chat soon

Hello all! 4dpo and no real symptoms besides gas and bleeding gums. Now this cycle I used opks first time ever. I wanted to finish the cycle and use all 20 up however I have had positive opks for 8 days now. They say opks can detect hcg but not this early! is anyone using opks. I posted a couple for people to see.

8 years ago

That has to be so annoying that they keep saying positive because the surge is supposed to be 48 hours max.

I have used OPK,s but I stopped after I got my BFP. It is confusing when you get positives over and over I've had that and it's hard to pin point the actually ovulation day.

Look for the strongest positive and take into account your bodies symptoms most women can feel the ovulation that helps too. We know it's not possible to keep ovulating so it could be HCG but I don't think so because 4dpo is too early for implantation. Also it's important to pin point your exact ovulation to make sure you're having enough sex leading up to it.

Good luck keep us upto date. Maybe stop the OPKs and start doing actually pregnancy tests in a few more days. Are your cycles normally more than 28 days?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo