Community post

Discussion

6 months after loss and NOTHING!

View Full Post

my husband and I had a stillborn daughter 6months ago. We started trying again a month later. Not to replace the daughter we lost, but to reach our goals of being parents. Every month my period comes feels like a slap in the face. It feels like a loss over and over again. When we lost our daughter everyone kept telling me that pregnancy would come quick now that my body knows what to do. I take my temp everyday and chart, still nothing! Has it taken anyone else this long to get pregnant again after a loss?

12 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 12 of 12 Replies

Hi tigerlily, thank you. I'm sorry for yours as well, it's crazy how we all have a story. So, you have been having pain for a year after your MC? When do u have this pain? All throughout uour cycle? I get very painful O's and is I don't get painful O's that months I get painful periods. It seems to be getting worse. Well good luck to you. Xo

12 years ago • Post starter

just want to send you all hugs
i had a MC in May 2010, it took me a year to get pregnant again, which also ended in MC. there is a happy ending to this story, i am now nearly 31 weeks pregnant.
fingers crossed for all of you and hope that you get your BFPs

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo