Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 110 Replies | Last Page

Mommy of 6, how exciting!!

8 years ago

I'm curious, where can I get soy Iso? We are trying for another (and would love twins) I've been reading about soy iso, but not sure how to use it or where to buy it. Any advice would be appreciated :)

8 years ago

Hi blessedx7 it depends where you are from I'm from the uk and got mine from Holland and Barratt a health food and supplement store but if you are not from the uk I'm really not sure maybe a reputable online company?
You take it for 5 consecutive days at the beginning of your cycle so the day after your period starts cycle day 2 till cycle day 6 I took 200mg but you have to check the actual soy content as mine had very little actual soy so I had to take 8 pills daily to get the 200mg I took them at night in case I had any side effects but I didn't notice any
Hope you can find some
I caught first cycle using soy but I have always been very fertile but I am over 40 so wasn't expecting it to be so quick this time but its meant to be amazing and I dont have any complaints

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello Mummy of 6. I'm also a mom to 7 :) and we REALLY would like to have one maybe 2 more sweet baby's! I'm in the US and I'm afraid to buy off line so I'm going to Chek my local health food store and see if they carry the soy Iso
We've been TTC for 18 months now, I was on Clomid and never got PG. I asked for a HSG to be done and it was in July of this year. Got PG that cycle and had MC...waited one cycle and got PG again (without using Clomid) so I think I had a blocked tube, sadly I lost that baby at 8 weeks. So this is my month to start trying again.....and I'm DETERMINED to get my BFP!!!!!
I was considering SOY ISO to help have a stronger ovulation!
Good luck to you and your growing baby!

8 years ago

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss I hope you find the soy iso I believe it helps produce stronger eggs too so may really help you
That's wonderful you have 7 little miracles you must be a lovely mummy to be so blessed and I'm sure you will be blessed again soon
let me know how you get on finding the soy I understand you worrying about buying online I would be too you just don't know do you hopefully you can get some locally

I've been taking cassava for a few months now. I would LOVE twins!!!! I doubt I will be that lucky, though. Honestly I would just like to see a line of the HPT in the next few days. The waiting game is killing me.

8 years ago

Mummy of 6, I found some soy ISO at my local health food store (which I love) I use her for a lot of different things, not sure why I didn't even think to ask her first:). If no BFP this month I'm going to start using the Soy next cycle(too late in this cycle)
I've tried to research and see what side effects I may or may not experience. Can anyone help me to know what I should be looking out for?
Thanks so much....I'm so thankful for this forum.
Good luck sweet ladies:)

8 years ago

Just checking back in with everyone.
How's everyone doing?

I'm currently on CD 4. I ovulated on CD 15 last month, had clear ferning on my ovulation microscope followed by a distinct temperature shift. A classic 14 day LP, with no symptoms (I was hoping to be pregnant by knew I wasn't) and my temp fell and I got AF a few days ago.

Just had 3 friends have babies in the past few weeks, and 2 friends get pregnant. One was an "OOPS!" baby, the other was my TTC friend who succeeded. I'm happy for her but I definitely cried last night.

Just curious, I had a shorter than normal cycle, and I'm barely bleeding (compared to *normal*) my question is, do you guys think maybe we didn't conceive this month because my uterine lining wasn't thick enough? Leading to the short cycle and light period?

Well good luck ladies, I'll check back sooner and try to catch up on all the posts!

Mama to Jordan, Carter, Ava, Gunner, Georgia, Cruz & 4 Angelbabies. Grammie to Braelynn TTC#7

8 years ago

Hi and welcome larali good luck with your bfp
Welcome back jessmama I'm so sorry U didn't get your bfp this month I really hope this is your month now I'm really not sure why your having a light bleed I think that just happens sometimes for no reason but I dont think you didn't conceive because your lining wasn't thick enough as your lining gets super thick when it receives the message that an egg has been fertilised during the time it takes for your egg to travel down
I will pray this is your month keep us updated
Blessedx7 I'm so glad you found the soy iso I didn't get any side effects and I took the maximum dose but I read it can cause headaches so I took mine at night just in case as I'm a headache sufferer but I really didn't notice anything

Mummy of 6. Does the dosage vary person to person or is it a general across the board dosage? And where can I find that information so I know what I need to take (hopefully I'll be pregnant this month) but if not I'll start next cycle. Also, when I took Clomid i did cycle days 5-9, should Soy Iso be done those same days or should I try taking them earlier in my cycle like days 2-6?
Any advice would be appreciated ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo