Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 110 Replies

Hi ladies how are U all doing ?

8 years ago • Post starter

CD 21.....we'll see!

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello ladies. I'm in need of some advice.
Okay here it goes....so this month I took Letrezole and had HCG trigger shot on cd13 and I O'd cd 14. I had TWO good sized follicles (one on each side) and dr said lining looked great!
Okay so today I'm cd 24 and 10DPO. I took a hpt this morning and it came up positive. I went to our local urgent care clinic (my dr was closed for holiday)
And the clinic did a blood serum test and it had a REALLY REALLY clear pink line....like beautiful....lol!
Anyway my question is if anyone knows if the HCG trigger would still be in my system or if I am in fact getting my BFP???!! I'm praying it's the real thing. Please pray it's real....it's been a long TTC journey for us:)

I hope everyone else is doing well....

7 years ago

Hello again.....here's an update! I have finally gotten my BFP!!!! My blood test done on cd 11 was right.....lines have gotten darker by the day!
I won't know for another week or two if we will be expecting one baby or TWINS!! I'm praying its twins, but as long as we have a healthy baby that's all that matters:).

7 years ago

blessedx7 Congrats!

7 years ago

Congrats

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

7 years ago

Thank you ladies. I will know on Tuesday if we have one or two sweet little beans :). My HCG levels from this week have been great, Monday they were 1370 and Wednesday 3598 so more than doubled....yay!!
Will keep y'all up to date.....hope everyone is doing well.

7 years ago

Hello ladies. Well my dr apt was yesterday and they did a vaginal scan and the sono tech said she THINKS there are two babies. I'm still early (I was 5w6days) so super early. Saw one baby with heartbeat (which she said is super early and not common) but the second one she couldn't get a great view of, what she could see and measure was the exact same as the first baby.
Go back 8/1 for second scan and praying that she's right and we have TWINS!! I would be super duper excited :)
Hope everyone here is dong well!!

7 years ago

Wow! How amazing!
I didn't even realize people could *try* for TWO!
Please keep us updated!
I would love to follow your story.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo