Community post

Discussion

ANYONE TTC TWINS ?

View Full Post

Hi ladies
I am 41 dh is 40 we have been together 20 years have 6 children aged 19,17, 13, 9, 7 and 5. We have 4 angel babies and we are ttc for the last time
Would really love twins
Anyone else ttc twins ? I obviously know how much work is involved I have plenty of experience in hard work and I know the risks involved in a twin pregnancy (I already have a twin angel baby)
I am only taking natural supplements no clomid or fertility aids as I have no history of fertility problems .
Any advice or a ttc buddy appreciated

110 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 110 Replies | Last Page

That's amazing news I bet you will have a dark in the next couple of days

8 years ago • Post starter

I am a Christian and would appreciate it if we could not talk about spells on this forum than you

@mummy of 6.

Thank you for taking a stand against the above post. I too am a Christian and don't believe in spells or purification rituals.

8 years ago

Hi,
Unfortunately all you can do is report the post. It is a scam to get money out of people, they unfortunately get them in most ttc forums. They should get removed when reported if the people running the site are doing their jobs properly.
I reported it last night when I saw it as I hate scams of any sort. This should be a safe place where people are allowed to be venerable without vultures swooping to take advantage.
I also noticed passports and identification for sale, why are these posts being allowed? Bet it's the same company.
Sorry for rant but don't want anyone falling victim to the scrum doing this.
Take care ladies and God bless xxx

8 years ago

Thanks Kerzie they have removed it now so that's good ! I reported it too so hopefully they wont post again its so terrible that people do that when like U say ladies on here are vulnerable and this is our chat and a place to feel safe with others who understand to support us we don't need these vultures

HI ladies!! I will be trying again in a couple months. I have three handsome boys ages 13, 3 and 1.. I know, big gap between the first two.. lol I would love to have twins, has anyone had any luck taking anything natural to increase their odds and then got preggo with twins? I also will be trying to do anything I can to increase my odds in a baby girl! Don't get me wrong, as long as baby is healthy I will be happy, but to be able to add a little girl to my family will be beyond happy!! Any help/advice is appreciated! Hopefully everyone will get their babies!!

8 years ago

Hi trickyl and welcome
I tried all the tricks for twins but only one little bundle in my tum
I have tips for swaying a girl but it may take you longer to get pregnant as you have to stop bedding as soon as you get a positive opk and mustn't bed at all until you know its been at least 3/4 days since you ovulated
Girl sperm live longer but are slower swimmers so if you bed close to ovulation the likelihood is a boy sperm will swim faster to the egg if you bed few days before ovulation then not again all the boy sperm will have died and the girls will be left waiting for your egg ! I have 3 boys and 3 girls so my way has been successful for me I didn't sway this time as I was trying for twins and wanted as many eggs and sperm to meet as possible
good luck !!

Hi ladies,

Finally feeling well enough to be able to start participating again. The last few months went by and gone and we are going to start our ttc journey once again this month. I am currently on CD 19, not sure of ovulation....waiting for AF to start the next cycle as I have finally waited enough time after the ectopic to start again.

Wife, nurse, & mom to 12 yo and 4 yo, & TTC #3 since 12/2014.

8 years ago

Evening ladies.. newbie here.
Was told I had a hormonal imbalance had AF 3 times in January. Abnormal uterine bleeding currently on Provera to regulate. Once AF shows will try Soy Isoflavones on days 3-8 160 mg.

Good luck to all. Id love twins but a healthy singleton would be great also.

8 years ago

Jku
So lovely to see you back I will be praying for your healthy bfp

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo