Community post

Discussion

January 2015 Babies

View Full Post

Hello, Ladies.

I wanted to start a group for the mama's expecting a January '15 baby.
Let's share our bfp stories and symptoms. Have you spread the news?
How are you feeling?

I am currently 6 weeks and 5 days along. DH and I have been TTC for a year now with two losses during our TTC journey. We have three children and are praying for one more to complete our family. I look forward to hearing from you and

User Image

112 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 112 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone,

Good to hear you had a good Christmas Shelob, even if you are exhausted. I guess we will all be joining you pretty soon in feeling that way.

Breastfeeding will get easier, my first daughter wouldn't leave me alone and fed all the time which was exhausting but my 2nd slept more and fed in bulk which left me with huge boobs and mastitus on several occasions. Eventually though they both settled into routines and I was glad I stuck with it.

Hope you got some lovely things at your baby shower!

How are you Candie? Did the contractions turn out to be anything? I'm guessing you won't be much longer now anyway with your twinnies!

Babymine are you feeling any better? Maybe it's a sign things are moving on?? I hope so if you haven't given birth already!

I'm feeling more tired and uncomfortable now. Although am so pleased to have finished work and I don't have to go anywhere. I've just finished all the shopping for the baby and I'm going to finish packing my hospital bag today. Its been snowing here so my 5 year old wants me to go out sledging, I don't think she has clocked on to me being rather big and exhausted and unable to lug a sledge with 2 small children on it, up big hills. I'm more in the mood for a day indoors with the fire on and making paper snowmen and snowflakes I think! Not sure I'll get away with that though.

xxx

9 years ago

happy New Year everyone! It is 1:35am on the first day of 2015 here (feeding time...) Hope everyone is well! Looking forward to more baby announcements in the coming days/weeks!

9 years ago

happy New Year everyone! It is 1:35am on the first day of 2015 here (feeding time...) Hope everyone is well! Looking forward to more baby announcements in the coming days/weeks!

9 years ago

Jannah
12/31/14 @ 2:28am
7.5lbs and 19.5
Super happy and we're doing great!

User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Excellent news, congratulations Babymine!!!!!! You mist be relieved and tired and floating on cloud 9 at the moment. Thanks for letting us know. It was ages before I felt able to do anything but feed and sleep. I barely do anything else now!

9 years ago

Yay! Congratulations Babymine! You thought it wasn't long till it happened. Such great news!

I hope the birth was straight forward, are you going to tell us how it went? Would love to know. Hope you can get some rest now.

Happy New Year everyone, 3 hours to go till midnight here but I'm not going to make it till midnight, would rather go to bed. Ha!

xxx

9 years ago

How is everyone? Today marks my son's due date...and we have had him over four weeks now :) He is doing really well on my milk, 480g weight gain (about a pound) in 9 days!!! So pleased. He looks like a full term baby now.

9 years ago

Hi, how is everyone?

I'm still pregnant as predicted! Due on Friday and it's snowing like mad here, we have heaps of it and can't even drive out of our road. I've had to phone our local council and they said they will create an emergency clearway for me if I get a midwife to ring them when I go into labour. They don't have enough money to clear all the roads! Eeeek!

I have 2 weeks maximum left today anyway as they will induce me at 12 days over if I don't have it before.

We haven't heard any birth stories yet? Anyone offering?

I bet Candie has had the twinnies by now or at least very near? Am I right?

Hope everyone is well anyway and the new babies are behaving themselves!

Xxx

9 years ago

Hows it going ruth1981? I'm not sure you want my birth story before having your own... That is very foreightful of you calling the council about the roads!! I hope it all works out well.

I am keen to hear about the twinnies too!!

9 years ago

Hi, still waiting here, as I predicted!

Will be surprised if it happens any time soon too. I'm off for a sweep tomorrow morning so I suppose there's a chance it might start thing off but they never worked when I've had them before.

I will be induced next Weds if no joy so watch this space!

I would still love to hear your birth story Shelob, I've pretty much heard it all now and with this being my 3rd I don't think it will be anything like a first time labour hopefully. Up to you though!

Are you ok Candie? Hope you and the babies are well.xxx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo