Community post

Journal

I'm Getting Worried

I'm 22 dpo today and I'm still getting 2-3 weeks on a digi. I had a mc last cycle, I didn't make it past 24 dpo. I've had some pink cm and light spotting this morning after a Bm along with a disappointing 2-3 on my digi. I've had light spotting ( once a day) for a few days now. The spotting initially started after a light exercise. I'm pretty sure of my o date. I used opks and bbt. My bbt chart said I O'd three days after what I believe was my actual o day, I had a saw tooth rise after o. I went with my opk and ewcm, I also got my first bfp at 9 dpo. If I O'd three days later that would have made my bfp on 6 dpo and that seems too early for a bfp. I have one more digi that I'm going to wait a few more days to take, hopefully I'll make it that far.

User Image

4 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

Awww, dont worry about those digis, they arent that great. I wasted 3 of 'em trying to get a 3+...last test was 27/28dpo (cant remember) and never got it. I let them worry me for no reason, 30dpo beta was 6821, which I also let worry me becuz I saw everyone with 40-50k...Im 12wks tomorrow and baby has a beautiful hb that I dopple every day. Save ur money and ur sanity. I know its hard, but dont dwell on the past, u arent there anymore!
Chin up!! Enjoy ur pregnancy!! =))

10 years ago

Thank you. I'm a little reassured by your story. F*cking digis! I can't wait to see the heart beating on the ultra sound. Fx

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I feel the same way about the digis. I got 2-3 weeks just on Friday when I was exactly 5 weeks. Just have to hold out to the drs appt and pray and hope for the best. It's so nerve racking though! Fx all is well!

10 years ago

Hey I just looked up on the clearblue website and it says the weeks predictor is NOT how many weeks pregnant you are, but how many weeks past ovulation. Therefore 2-3 is right on for you!

From the website: Uniquely it not only informs a woman whether she is pregnant or not, but, if she is pregnant, it also estimates the time since ovulation, in categories of 1-2, 2-3 and 3+ weeks.

I hope there has been no more spotting and you're feeling better.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo