Community post

Journal

It's a Squinter but It's There!

I'm totally surprised! After a bfn on 9 dpo and what I thought was AF yesterday I got a barley there Squinter of a line this afternoon! ( no hold) AF didn't seem to be there so I used a 99 cent store hpt and there was the faintest shadow, I used the same sample and tested with a frer and there it was, a line that made me doubt my own eyesight. At first I thought I had line eye. I'll test again with fmu tomorrow but I think this is it.
Stick little one! I've had two losses in this year long journey of TTC I'm so ready to have a baby and not just a positive test.

User Image

9 Comments • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 9 of 9 Comments

Congrats!! Great news!! =))

10 years ago

Thank you! :-D

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Hun so happy for you xx

10 years ago

Huge congrats, lovely looking tests. Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy. :0)xx

10 years ago

I wish you a sticky bean! Gl :)

10 years ago

Aahhhh I am so so so happy for you :) :) Congrats :)

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats, ru gonna get to ur docs soon. Did they ever check ur progesterone? Praying a beautiful baby in nine months.

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

10 years ago

Thank you, Ladies!

I don't rush to my doctors office as soon as I see a +hpt. They usually just do a hpt then set an appointment around 8/9 weeks unless I start bleeding then they run blood work. I'll wait till about 7 weeks, given my recent history. No, I've never had my progesterone checked. They don't start running tests unless a person has three consecutive mcs.

User Image

Btw, I tested yesterday with a frer with my fmu and got a standard positive!
I didn't take a pic since it was super early in the morning and I went back to sleep after seeing that pretty pink line!

User Image

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo