Community post

Discussion

Mild cramping and spotting for 2 weeks now.

New to this sight and I like what I've seen so far! Anywho, me and my husband have been ttc for almost 2 years now. I've never had regular AF and I haven't had one since June. I went to the gyno twice in August and once at the beginning of this month(Sept) for all kinds of blood work and sonograms. Dr said all my mommy parts look healthy and my hormones looked good but couldn't explain why the irregularities. I bought a OPK to try and was waiting on AF to show up so I could start it but nothing yet. Two weeks ago I started cramping a little and had some spotting only when I wipe and more discharge than normal. I've never done that before. I either get AF or I don't; no in between spotting. I'm tempted to take a test in the morning but I'm afraid I'm just psyching myself out. Thoughts?!

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm not sure if implantation bleeding goes on for two weeks, but it's probably best to try taking a hpt to see if you are indeed pregnant. Otherwise, it might just be a weird period. If you don't get a bfp, which i hope you do, and if your normal AF doesn't show, you might want to see your doc again.

User Image

12 years ago

Oh and I forgot to add that I've been on FertilAid for almost a month now so maybe it's my body trying to get regulated.

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo