Community post

Discussion

9DPO

has anybody ever had a sore throat as a symptom? I've had the nausea, feeling pretty strong flutters in my right ovary area, extremely moody(severe mood swings every time my DH looked at me yesterday), slightly crampy, stomach feels full and bloated, cried yesterday over nothing, lots of cm and when I woke up yesterday morning, I had a sore throat. No stopped up/runny nose, just the sore throat and felt kinda feverish and hot when I went to bed last night. I thought maybe I was getting a cold but I don't feel bad. Trying to hold off on hpt until next Saturday. Thoughts?

2 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Im 9dpo as well i am going through all most the same besides i have had chap lips and i never get chap lips and i feel real bloated today and i have had a stuff nose and my back hurts on and off will cramps here and be for i was all ways cold and i am getin real hot here lately and i get small head aches tired on and off i dont feel like doing anything i have felt the urge to puke but haven't is that all you are going through ?

12 years ago

I stay exhausted. I slept 12 1/2 hours from Thursday night until noon Friday! That is so not like me. I'm a 5-6 hours of sleep a night girl. The nausea is on and off but I haven't thrown up yet. Like today, I haven't had the pressure in my lower stomach and haven't been nauseous. It kinda comes and goes. My back was hurting for a few minutes earlier. And the dreams I've been having! I guess some of my symptoms could be pms related except that I don't ever gt pms symptoms. I don't remember having any symptoms with my daughter 11 years ago but I didn't find out I was pregnant with her until I was about 8 weeks.(pleasant surprise)*fingers crossed*

12 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo