Community post

Discussion

Does Anyone Else Feel As Crazy As I Do?

View Full Post

I am 11dpo and I feel like I am going crazy. I am having all these "symptoms" and feelings like I am pregnant but there is no way of knowing. Everyone says it's too early but it's incredibly undeniable to me. I feel like I am just obsessing over something, trying to convince myself I am pregnant when I am not and then when I am able to take a test, it's going to be negative. Just like I knew it was. I am trying to be subtle but I feel alone in this. Does anyone else feel like I am feeling? Everything says that it could be PMS and/or ovulation but looking at my timeline, as well as the symptoms, I just *feel* strongly that I am pregnant and it would be really embarrassing if I found out I wasn't. I would feel really crazy. Like I completely made up all of these symptoms.

It's just a little fishy to me that the EXACT day I *felt* it happen lead to the EXACT day I was ovulating, which lead to the EXACT day that I should have implanted and then physically saw brown spotting and globby cervical mucus on that same day.

I guess I just needed to vent. Does anyone else feel this way who found out they were pregnant with a positive test? I guess that's truly what I am looking for.

Thanks and good luck to everyone who is trying.

22 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 22 of 22 Replies

Me me me!!! You ARN'T ALONE! I feel absolutely nutty!

I have had "symptoms" since day 1 and I continue to get them. Each and every day there is a new "symptom". I really think I am pregnant, my father in law thinks I am pregnant (apparently he has strong feelings about it and has predicted other pregnancies), my friends think I am pregnant... I FEEL pregnant.... but at 7 dpo I got a BFN of course. I am now 11DPO and waiting oh so anxiously to test. My friend who I havent talked to in many weeks even texted me to see if I am preggo because he had dreams I was! I have had dreams I am! (Way to psych yourself out huh)

I am temped to test tomorrow at 12DPO but I am nervous.

So don't feel crazy. I WILL feel crazy and actually be concerned that something is wrong with me if I get another BFN LOL because I feel like normal people cant possible obsess this much if they are not preggers??

10 years ago

There is no doubt I drove myself mad.
Temped like a professional RN
Cervix check you got it. Test test more test ugh. I am telling you my DH thought I was losing it.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo