Community post

Discussion

9 DPO and feeling discouraged

View Full Post

I know that 9 DPO is really early, but its frustrating when everyone around you is getting pregnant and they werent even trying. I just need some encouragement.

I typically never dream,

but last night and the night before i was having VERY vivid dreams...

one of which was that I had a positive HPT

could this possibly be a sign?

Please help!

User Image

16 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 16 of 16 Replies

well while taking clomid it changes my cycles ..tomorrow is the deadline for AF ..i haven't tested anymore since 3 days ago .. im going to wait until tomorrow night and if no AF i will test again .. im not feeling like shes coming but we will see ,,

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Yeah typically clomid would do that however I didn't take anything to change my cycle so this is just weird. Crossing my fingers for you!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm on my 9Dpo and i don't know what to do.. i'm following this site and trying hard to wait. I have Headachs and PMS i don't know i just hold i test positive.

10 years ago

im waiting for af to show today . nothing yet just normal discharge ( while on clomid ) ...thinking of testing today , i forgot to this morning i was running late to class..

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

@ minebb14
I think testing today would be a great idea. Perhaps you should splurge and use a FRER

User Image

10 years ago

lol i might .. but the thing is i live is a small town i have to drive 30 -40 minutes away to buy one of those .. but know knows i might get lucky !!!

User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo