Community post

Discussion

Christmas babies! TWW madness...

View Full Post

EDD is December 27th. A Christmas baby! All my babies were born in the summer so wouldn't that be a treat?! Anyone else want to symptom spot with me? I love to tweak too so feel free to ask.

We're NTNP and have a 20 y/o, 19 y/0, 12 y/o and 8 month old. Although we're not actually trying, we've always said it would be nice to have 2 close together since the others were so far apart. Dh was an only child and my siblings are 10 and 16 years younger than me...so this is pretty much the norm for me.

41 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 41 Replies | Last Page

Morning ladies!

Today's symptoms:

mild bloating...but could be from that delicious bbq pork I ate last night. ;-)

Gas...it's pretty bad. I'm not gonna lie.

Back...sore...but I also started a workout routine a week ago sooo....

headaches...ouch.

fatigue...I could seriously fall asleep at my desk. But my 7 month old is just getting over being sick and wasn't sleeping well. Could just be poor sleeping habits lately.

empty feeling/nausea...I don't necessarily feel hungry...I just feel like I haven't eaten in a day. And when I do, no matter what I eat, I feel a little queasy. Could be the stomach bug hitting me (that's what little guy had and now my 12 year old has it)

So....I can pretty much explain away all my symptoms at this point. More waiting it is....

10 years ago • Post starter

Good afternoon! First of all I'd like to apologize for any errors I would do in my writing and/or syntax... I am from Canada and my first language is french.

Here are my symptoms at 7 DPO

- Nausea since Tuesday, but getting worse
- Extreme fatigue
- Frequent urination (Since Sunday, I wake up at least once or twice every night to go to the bathroom, which normally never happens)
- Mild bloating/cramping in lower stomach
- Gas/ frequent burping

I think I'm going crazy! I'm really scared I might be making those symptoms up...! I just want it soooo much!!!

Have a good day, and keep me updated as to where you're at!

10 years ago

No apologies necessary!!

It sounds like you have some promising things going on. When are you testing?

I'll wait until Day 40ish. I see my gynaecologist next Wednesday and he'll be able to give me some more information on my progesterone level. I spoke to a doctor today about it, but she's not a Gyn., and she thinks it means that I ovulated and many eggs were produced... Therefor a high risk of multiples! We'll see with my Gyn...! There are no guarantees the my BF's little soldiers found the egg though....!

10 years ago

Well and keep us posted!!

Thanks! What about you?!

10 years ago

I'm NTNP...just had a baby last July. He's my angel baby, after 3 losses and 11 years of trying off and on. I never had any fertility treatments though. Just charting and temping and taking some natural aids. I also have 2 older boys (12 and 19) and a step daughter that is 20. :-)

The only thing I've done this cycle is use OPK's (they were left over and my cycles have been a little messed up this last couple months). I think we dtd 3 times (no pulling out, no bc) 3 times during my fertile period. It really was unintentional....but according to the OPK's....I'm about 5 dpo today. So we'll see!! :-)

If I conceive this month my EDD would be Dec. 30th. I'm currently on CD18 and I think 3DPO.

I've been experiencing really unusual symptoms. I checked the 70 early symptoms and can't find mine. I'm still hoping this means that I am pregnant,

User Image

10 years ago

What symptoms are you having?

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo