Community post

Discussion

need some buddies to help get through TTC#2

View Full Post

I am TTC#2... thought this would be the easiest thing ever since our daughter was conceived by complete accident the first month we stopped contraceptions. Not so easy the second time around!! Who knew right?!

Its been 10 months, I am 7dpo and darn those hpt just sitting in the bathroom calling to be peed on... so i obviously did and what do you know ANOTHER BFN. Starting to lose hope. Tried Clomid, makes me ovulate but thus far no pregnancy. This is my 4th and final month on it. Dont know what else to do?!?!

Would LOVE to have some buddies going through the same thing to talk to about it :)

50 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 50 Replies

I really feel you guys pain. I am ttc baby #4 and am 35 years old. I remember being told to relax and it will happen with each of my pregnancies and even up until 2 days ago I was told to relax and it will happen by my cousin. Relaxing is SOOOOOOOOO hard to do when you want one of God's most precious gifts. You have no clue if your body has done what it's supposed to and "captured" your little bean and nestled it inside of you, or has it rejected it AGAIN!!!! GRRRRR. In the first 2 weeks of April I went through roughly 15/17 hpt's. I was POAS like A CRAZY woman. I just want this baby so bad. I was on DPO 16 went AF reared her ugly head. Hurt and disappointment all over again. I was so sure my baby was in there, I was looking at baby things, we'd picked out her name and everything. I'm POAS mad at the darn things for not showing positive or saying PREGNANT!! I'm CONVINCED that they are lying to me We'd sex everyday, used the OPK , prayed & everything!! So now AF has gone bye bye Thank GOD, so back to it we, go sex everyday, OPK digital this time around, bbt and I've put myself on an herbal/ vitamin regimen: Evening Primrose Oil, Vitex, Maca, Licorice Root, Selenium, Cinnamon, Prenatal Vitamin, Saw Palmatto, Omega 3-6-9 and a baby aspirin. I'm looking into going to see an actually herbalist/acupuncturist very soon. I NEED to be pregnant before this year is up!! RELAX MY FOOT....although when I think about it, each time I got pregnant it was after I through my hands up and said you know what if it happens it happens, I'm just gonna not worry about it. I get in my mind NO BABY RIGHT NOW & then BOOM I'm pregnant!! lol I wish all of you lots and lots of baby dust, BFP'S and stick little beans!! :D

User Image User ImageUser Image

10 years ago

Sorry to hear about the crazy SA results. That has to be so frustrating to not be able to just get a straight answer!! I hope when he has his next one things are better.
Smittysmrs... I would HIGHLY recommend going to an herbalist/acupuncturist. I just went a few weeks ago and finally feel good about ttc again. I tried clomid, diets, fertilitea, nothing worked and I always felt like no one would listen to all the details I had to tell them. The herbalist listened to every little detail and made a personal blend for each phase of my cycle. While I don't expect to get pregnant this first month, it's just so nice to feel listened to and the blends she made don't make me feel all crazy like all the ther things did!
Hope all of you girls are holding up ok. I had to make myself not POAS today... And I'm only 3dpo!! Haha I told myself I wouldn't be crazy this
Month but who am I kidding, I think crazy is just part of me!!

10 years ago • Post starter

HI. Are you ladies still here? Any BFP's yet?? I am on CD 7 today and showing signs of ovulation! CRAZY I know. Will do OPK tonight. I decided to ditch the femara this month. Just needed some time off!!

10 years ago

Autumn- hello there! Is cd7 your normal ovulation time? Seems early but if that's normal for you then woo hoo get that positive OPK and dtd!

I actually just got my bfp on Sunday after almost a year of trying.
I think I mentioned in previous posts about
Clomid not working and trying Chinese herbs and acupuncture. Well the first
Month on the herbs I started a week into my cycle and no acupuncture the second month I was on herbs the entire time and did acupuncture twice and bam got my bfp!! With absolutely NO nasty side effects like I had with clomid.

I know not everyone is into the homeopathic route but it worked for
Me. Now I did get y blood results back and my progesterone is a little bit low so now I am freaaaaking out and hope everything is okay. They put me on progesterone supplements so hopefully that helps'

Hope you get your bfp this month :)

CONGRATS!!!! So happy for you! So great that the herbs worked for you.

I am not sure what is normal for me anymore. Havn't had a pill/ fertility drug cycle in 3.5 years. So I dont know... My cycles used to be short...21-24 days so I guess I might have always ovulated early. But I will wait and see what the OPK does.

10 years ago

Hi ladies! Can I join in?

2012Mommy--> and lots of to you! How far along are you?

I'm TTC #2; I have a gorgeous 9 month old little boy! I've got PCOS and it took 12 YEARS to conceive him, so DH and I aren't waiting. We got preggers on my 1st medicated cycle with 50 mg Clomid, and I was hoping it would be that easy again...no dice! I'm on cycle #4 and so far I usually O on CD 13-14. DH and I only twice this cycle--on the day of my + OPK and the day after. I'm not trying to get my hopes up, since I know there's little chances. Today is 7 dpo for me, and I'm trying to resist POAS. I did yesterday, but as expected, it was a stark white . Think there's still a shot this month?

Linda

10 years ago

welcome 2Frsty.
7 dpo is still very early. I wouldn't loose hope just yet. Wow. 12 years is so long!! How did you cope? I am loosing it after 1 year.

I decided no to track O this month. So I am on CD 12 :)

10 years ago

Honestly, I gave up half a dozen times. I also have severe PMDD, so at one point I even talked to my GYN about a total hysterectomy, which he of course refused...I'm certainly glad now that he did! I finally came to a place of acceptance with the thought that I would never be a Mommy, and BAM! Preggers after one round of 50 mg Clomid and Metformin. I hadn't wanted to bother with the Clomid again, but DH said he wanted to try one more time. I was PRAYING it would be that easy again, but no such luck this time! Medicated cycle #5 and not so much as a BF-maybe. Hoping I can get an HSG done if nothing this cycle--the radiologist refused to do it a few months ago because I already had a son. Gotta love it when they overrule your doctor, huh?

Linda

10 years ago

Autumn, my cycles used to be really short too. technically around 23 days, but i would spot for several days before that too. apparently after my daughter my period went nuts and got all short (before her it was 28 days on the dot). Good for you for not tracking O, sometimes a month off from the stress of trying to time everything just is good for the mind! Hopefully you ovulated and get a nice surprise bfp this month :)

2Frsty, wow, 12 years. That had to be a tough road for you guys. I would do the same thing and start TTC again. Happy for you that you have a happy healthy month old :) 7dpo is really early. I shouldn't talk i typically start testing at 6-7 dpo, its too hard not to. I didn't get a second line, and it was a faint one, until 9dpo in the afternoon. So don't give up hope. After about 9 months of trying, I too asked for a HSG and my doctor told me the same thing, she really didn't think that was the problem since I had a 2 year old already. Turns out she was right, but I was mad bc how could they know that without testing?! I hope this time around it doesn't take such a long time, and I'm sure with you being proactive, it won't :)

I am 4 weeks 4 days, still soooo early. Hope this month is it for both of you :)

Thanks! Took 2 more tests this morning, one with FMU and the other with SMU--both blazing so I'm pretty sure it's not my month this time. Again. Felt a few twinges low on the right side (same side I O'd from this month) a little bit ago, but at 10 dpo it's a little late for implantation.

Linda

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo