Community post

Discussion

Starting a new cycle, starting TTC this month!!!!

Looking for any buddies that are currently TTC. I am on CD4 and am going to start trying this month! I have a 4 yr old and almost 2 yr old and hoping #3 happens soon :)

Little back story, my 4 year old was conceived first month no problems. My almost 2 year old took almost a year to conceive after trying everything from diet to clomid i ended up doing acupuncture and chinese herbs, got pregnant my second month of doing that. Since my periods are the same now as they were when TTC#2, i started taking the same herbs a month ago in hopes of regulating things before instead of waiting almost a year again!

anyway, i know how crazy i get in the TWW, so just looking for ladies going through the same thing :)!

2 Replies • 7 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hello
I am going through pretty much the same thing.
My background
I have a 21 year old, 17 yo, both of which i had very young no problems with the first which was a girl but the boy was big and had to have a c-section. I thought i could,t have anymore because i had been trying for years so we adopted my 15 yo when she was 2. Then my husband had a motorcycle accident and I got pregnant with my now fina be 6 year old. He had another accident getting run over by an suv and i got pregnant again and the doctors had to take her because i was bleeding really bad and they told me her heart had stopped that i would miscarriage anyway but couldnt afford to wait. It killed me to not be given the chance to not be given the choice to have her aboard on her own. This was in 2014 we have been trying every sense and hopefully my husband wont have to be hurt again for us to be blessed with another one lol.

7 years ago

So sorry to hear about your daughter, and about your husbands accidents. Like you said hopefully no more accidents and you can get pregnant again!

Have you gone to your doctor to see how things are looking? I found that while I love my doctor and think she's great, she doesn't really look into what could be going on to cause all my spotting and sometimes heavy periods. When I went to my acupuncturist she could easily pinpoint what was going on and fixed it. She moved out of state but like I mentioned I got the same herbs I had before and they worked wonders so hoping it happens again.

You have been trying since 2014 then? That's so hard, I remember when it took about a year to have my son it was so emotional, especially when it's all you want and you just don't know why your body won't let it happen!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo