Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

71 - 80 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Thank u ladies!!!

Basia~ thank u :) yes I get a shot each night. It's a precautionary thing they do with IVF.

While~ I am 12dp3dt. So I am 15dpo

Babypath~ how many DPO r u now? I POAS 9dpo and got my positive :)

Jackie~ I do it on my phone too and it is hard! Lol! Thank u :)) I can't wait till Friday either :)

Babyangel~ yay!!!! FX!!!

User Image

8 years ago

SneakPeek Test, Harmony Test, learning new things already. The Harmony Test seems a lot better than an amnio. I wonder if they offer it here in Hawaii.

Basia - Hopefully the feeling of disconnection will pass soon. I can see how the way you feel makes sense though.

Shan - Happy to see your number are good! Congrats.

LS, Keth, While, Cate, Jackie - Thanks for the welcomes and reassurances.

BabyAngel - Good luck!

I am really hoping I am able to do my IUI this next cycle. I emailed my doctor yesterday to let her know that yes we definitely want to try it. She emailed me today and sent in the prescription for the Clomid. She also broke down what was going to happen. And then told me depending on when my next period starts will determine if we are able to do the IUI. Since they are closed on Weekends...So now I am just hoping and wishing my period lands on a day that will allow me to have it done.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Jes~ thank u :) have u tried looking somewhere else to possibly go that is open on weekends? Mine is open wkends and it landed where I was there a lot on wkends.

User Image

8 years ago

Shan - Living on an Island I am pretty limited. And my insurance is with Kaiser, so I kind of have to go to the Kaiser clinic. And there is only the one that has an OBGYN department. So my fingers are crossed.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

BabyAngel - YEY for good news :)

Jes - that sucks that the clinic is only open during the week. Unfortunately our bodies ovulate when they want to.

For those who asked about next ultrasound - it is coming up :) It's on Monday :) Can't wait !!! Few more days.

While - when is your next ultrasound or bloodwork?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

So many BFPs! I'm so excited!

My ultrasound is tomorrow afternoon, I'm super excited but very nervous too! Eek!! I have to find a way to post my announcement pic so you ladies can see! My puppy is very unimpressed with the idea of a little human but I'm sure she'll come around. ;).

User Image

8 years ago

Well ladies, I took another test and there is definitely a 2nd line!! It's not super dark but it's there!! I guess the Rapid Results test isn't as sensitive as others, it just had a coupon on the box that's why I got it lol. I'm going to try and find another test to take this afternoon to see if I see a progression. Slowly getting excited and super anxious for Monday!! I'm trying to upload the imagine, but my wifi isn't the best here.

Prayers and hugs for everyone oxoxoxoxox

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago • Post starter

Jes~I c! Well FXed your cycle falls where it works out :)))

Basia~ yay for Monday!! I bet your so super excited!! Can't wait to hear all about it!

Chaffins~ yay for tmrw!!! Like I told Basia, I'm sure your super excited and can't wait to hear all about it :)))

AFM, im just ready for blood work tmrw so I can see my numbers higher than yesterday :)

User Image

8 years ago

Jackie - try to stick to the same tests to see progression :)
I love First Response Early Results.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 years ago

@jesk-The harmony test, the first trimester screen, or the Nuchal translucency scan (they are the same) is the step before an amnio. If your results come back iffy, they will then suggest and amnio. Basically what they do is measure the back of the baby's neck. If you look up Nuchal translucency scan, you will see exactly what it is for. There is a long black line, where the spine will eventually be and they measure how thick it is. It is not a diagnostic test, all they do is give you percentages of the possibility of down syndrome (Trisomy 21), Trisomy 13 and 18. Babies with DS have a larger tube. There is only like a 2 week window that this test can be performed, right around 12 weeks. So say your results came back with a high percentage of your baby having one of these, they would do an amnio. Of course we know DS is not fatal. Babies that are diagnosed with 18 or 13 have a very long road ahead of them, if they survive the first year. It is very scary. I wanted to be prepared 100% for whatever may come. It's a total personal decision and for us, we would have never terminated the pregnancy, but I wanted all the knowledge and information to prepare myself if there was something wrong.

@Jackie- Basia is right, make sure you are using the same brand test to see progression. Some tests have different sensitivity levels and can freak you out if it does not show progression. I ended up buying the generic brand of FRER. They were the cheapest but just made just i used those for every test. I seriously have like 10 lined up by the end of it!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo