Community post

Discussion

August 2015: IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Let's keep those BFP's coming ladies!!!

Prayers, Baby Dust and Sticky Vibes to everyone

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

451 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

291 - 300 of 451 Replies | Last Page

Margie - So glad to hear that you got that issue sorted out! Yayyy for a new cycle :) Fingers crossed tightly for you!

Babypath - GREAT numbers :) I'm thrilled for you!!

8 years ago

Hey all!!

Ultrasound went well, baby is measuring at 7w4d both the baby and the gestational sac measured at the same day so that's good! Doc said everything is where it should be and we have one more appt with her next week before we move on to the OBGYN. Heart rate was 154bpm!

User Image

8 years ago

Babypath~ that sounds much easier and quicker than mine haha!! Great numbers!!! Yay!!! Remind me how many embryos u put in...sorry I know you've said before but I just can't remember. Wondering with those numbers if maybe you r having twinkies :) when is your 1st ultrasd?

Bens~ I was bloated from the time of retrieval (a lot might have been from the constipation as well) until yesterday. But like I said, I finally was able to fully go to the bathroom. I was in some pain after the retrieval for sure. But I promise you can handle it! And they let you have pain killers for 3 days after. This was our 1st IVF cycle and we feel very blessed it worked bc we had none left to freeze :/ insurance also does not cover IVF just so u know. FXed your last natural cycle works :) I'm happy to answer anymore ques :)

Margie~ glad they got that all figured out! Good luck with clomid :))) it works well :))

Chaffins~ yay!!! That's great news little mama!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Margie- so happy to hear they got everything straightened out!

Babypath-awesome betas! Congrats

Chaffins- how exciting! So happy to hear baby's on track

Afm-retesting the the morning. Wish me luck!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Cate~ FXed for u!!! :)))

User Image

8 years ago

I haven't replied in awhile, but I have been reading. So this might end up being a long reply, since I have to go back a few pages.

TTC - Would be nice to be able to conceive naturally. I have read that some people have gotten pregnant after an HSG. But I am still waiting. Again I would really like for AF to show up on Saturday, but IDK. I have still been having signs like AF is coming, but nothing yet. I am on CD29 of a 32 day average cycle. But because I ovulated closer to CD 14, which is earlier than normal for me, my expected day for AF should be earlier.

So happy you got a faint positive hopefully it will be darker in the morning!

Jackie - Sorry to hear about your dog, but glad the condition isn't too bad.

I am also extremely sorry about the chemical pregnancy.

Margie - Sorry AF arrived. But at least you have a new plan that will hopefully work this time around. Though I don't understand why the clinic would just remove all your information and not just put it in a different file. But I am glad it all got sorted out in the end. Fingers are crossed.

LS - Enjoy your vacation!

Keth - enjoy your vacation, too.

Bens - Sorry AF showed up. Hopefully IVF will work for you.

BabyPath - your numbers are great. Maybe you have more than one!

Cate & Chaffins - Glad your ultrasounds went well and that everything is measuring as it should.

AFM : still waiting for AF. I am still having cramps and it feels like AF is coming any moment now. But I checked my cervix and it is high and closed and I have watery CM. Normally when I am about to start my period it is low and open with creamy to no CM. I know checking the cervix won't necessarily tell me I am pregnant. But I know what it normally is like before I O and before AF. My cycles average to 32 days and I am on CD29. But I am pretty certain I ovulated earlier than normal, so AF should be coming earlier than normal too. IDK. Maybe if I don't get my period tomorrow I will do a HPT Sunday morning.

Also, I got a call from the clinic I was referred to but I didn't answer because I didn't know who it was. So I will possibly make an appointment on Monday.

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

Thanks Shan. So happy it worked out for you! I'm hoping
I'm right behind you ladies. My insurance does cover IVF.
I live in MA, one of the only states with a fertility mandate.
I feel lucky, otherwise there is no way we could swing it.

I'll keep you posted and I'm sure I'll have more questions.

Any helpful tips for me conceiving this natural cycle? I've tried
Preseed. What else can I do??

8 years ago

TTC, thinking of you this morning!! Can't wait to hear :)

8 years ago

Thanks Jesk! I believe there's just one in there! Numbers are good and strong but I don't believe it means more than one :) I have another beta scheduled for Friday and then an ultrasound the following week. Can wait to see my little jelly bean! So glad you got your call from the clinic and can get with them in a couple of days to schedule your appointment! GL!

8 years ago

I think my trigger must have been in my system still when I tested Thursday because I tested this morning at 13 DPIUI and there's nothing there. I used an FRER. I fear this is the end of our journey and we failed. We are ending this with empty arms. I'm so pist at my body. Official test day is Monday so I will wait until then to call it official. Praying for a miracle

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo