Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Any results yet, dsinha? Still hangin' in there?

8 years ago

SheRiskers: I am still waiting for either AF or bfp and got nothing yet. All bfn so far. Considering I am cd 39 and dpo 20, I am hoping to find something by this weekend. I am not sure if I should see a doc or if it's too early. I can't help symptom spotting with exhaustion, slight nausea if I have an empty stomach, slightly sore boobs, mild back pain and headaches. No spotting at all so far.

Thanks for thinking about me SheRiskers :) I hope you get your big fat positive this month!!! Lots and lots of baby dust!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies just quick update. Stil CD9 so I did OPk at 10am at work got negative from clear blue and faint positive FR. Then 4pm got a big smile face fron clear blue and faint from FR. I suspected I ovulate early after AF so glad I started opk testing early. Drinking lots of water and peppermint tea think its helping.

Dsihna hope you get some answers soon. Hoping for BFP for you.

8 years ago

Thanks, SheRiskers, but AF did start on Tuesday :) Just hanging out and waiting until O now, usually CD15.

Dsinha, I hope you find out something soon.. I know the waiting is killer! Fx!

User Image

8 years ago

Dsinha- just got on to see how all is going and saw you haven't started yet! I thought for sure I started but spotting stopped before Thursday was over! I happened to test yesterday because CM was egg whitish and got a positive OPK cd 50 something! Keeping my FX for you!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies, jumping over from the April group. 14 dpo and BFN today. Had some brownish CM shortly after testing so I'm sure AF will be here soon. O'd on day 14 last month and day 17 the month before so will prob start testing around day 10 just in case. Hoping this is our month!

8 years ago

dsinha: Oh wow. I'm sorry you're still waiting!! I almost wonder if you're one of the ladies I've read about who only show up positive with a blood test...? If not, that sure is being cruel :-(

mrsmawalla: I'm a little jealous you're Oing already! haha good luck! I hope you get to BD on all the good days! :-)

purelex: Aw, well at least you expected her even though it's still sad to see the show. I'm with you in that O wait!

Hello again jbean! So sorry April was not your month either but it's nice to see you joining us for May! Hope we all get our BFP's this time around.

AFM: CD8 and still waiting about a week to O. It's funny how this feels like it's own TWW... and I end up wishing away the only "good" week where we females don't really have any symptoms whatsoever! I inadvertently started temping this month. I wasn't going to but during AF I found myself curious what my normal temps were. So far it's been quite interesting learning that much more about my cycle! We'll see if it helps this month. My CBFM is still reading low as it hasn't asked for any test sticks yet. I suppose it probably will any day now though. I'm predicted to O on or around CD16 according to FF and my phone app.

Lots of !

8 years ago

Hi ladies, I wanted to join in on the obsessing over symptoms and hoping for a BFP.

I am TTC#1, I have been with my husband for 7 years and we haven't really been trying but not preventing for the first 5 years. But for the last 2 years we have actually been trying. We recently saw an OBGYN to discuss what may be going on. We did the different tests. For me, things are normal and nothing seems to be pointing towards infertility. But for my husband, he has low sperm motility. The doctor said other than that everything is great. She also recommended doing an IUI.

So right now I am waiting for AF to show up, so we can start the IUI process. If it works than my EDD will be late May.

I am currently on CD21. And I have been feeling like AF is going to come already. My cycles are usually 30-35 days. So, I don't know if it means that I am going to get my period earlier or if it is something else...

TTC#1 DH: 29 Me: 27 Married 2009, officially TTC since 2013 July 2015: Decided to talk to OB. HSG was good. Blood work good. SA showed low motility. OB recommended IUI. August 26 2015: IUI #1, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 2 follicles, bfn Sept. 24, 2015: IUI #2, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 4 follicles, bfn October: took a break, to talk to a RE, bfn November 22 2015: Intercourse, 50mg clomid, hcg shot, 1 follicle

8 years ago

How's everyone doing? Any TWWs?

AFM: cycle day 3 and just trying to keep busy. My husband told me the other day he thinks my timing is off (even though I've been using OPKs) so I'm debating letting him "time" our intercourse this month. I'll prob keep doing OPKs just in case., but it will be interesting to see how scientific he gets with this. Haha. Hope everyone is doing well and some BFPs start coming soon!

8 years ago

I am officially in the May Forum now. I just started bleeding after a 42 day cycle. I had very strong symptoms but no bfp. This morning I had very severe cramps enough to make me use a heating pad. And finally the witch is here.
Technically, I did not get any bfp but I really felt something. May be a CP but we will never know.

I am kind of glad to start all over and have some answers now. Finally the freaking crazy cycle is over!!!!

Thanks to everyone for your support! It is hard to be stuck in the middle of hope and despair.

Baby Dust to everyone and hoping for a lot of in May 2016!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo