Community post

Discussion

May 2016 Babies

View Full Post

This is a forum for all the precious ladies, anxious and enthusiastic ladies hoping to conceive this month with hopes of having a baby in May 2016. Join me to discuss strategies, share the pain, obsess over the symptoms and celebrating !!!

Loads and loads of and ...
for conceiving the baby !

User Image[/url][/url]

206 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

151 - 160 of 206 Replies | Last Page

Clarabelle31 (and anyone else using ICs) I have uploaded my latest poas...yes, I have a problem and like to pee on things But this is our last baby. Might as well use up those tests!
Anyway, back on the subject. My progression pic is up if you wanted to see how faint my positives stayed on ICs. They are still not getting as dark as I think they should at 15dpo. But a lines a line.
Hope this gives someone hope! FX!

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test451787">http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/my-pregnancy-test451787</a>

8 years ago

So I caved and tested this am at 9dpo. BFN of course! Ugh. Considering temping next month if AF arrives. Any particular brands better than others or general temping tips?

8 years ago

Thanks for uploading your progression, mushii!!

I'm a little worried because the line is still super faint on IC and I started spotting red this morning instead of brown. My temp jumped today though and it usually dips when I'm starting AF so I hope it's not that. I'm going to wait til tomorrow to test again with FRER.

8 years ago

I'm 13 dpo today and no sign of AF yet. Due tomorrow! Pray hard that she won't come!
Ladies, good luck to all of us!

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Happysheepie - FX AF stays away!

Clarabelle - It could just be implantation bleeding. The fact that your temp went up even further is a good sign. I hope you get your strong BFP soon.

Jbean - My best tip is to set an alarm for the same time every day. It sucks on the weekends but I get to roll back over and go back to sleep. Also keep in mind that your temp will fluctuate a bit if your sleep varies or if you have a drink or two the night before. If you have any other questions on it I may be able to help.

Mushii - I hope they get darker and darker.

Nelle Bell -

Wishing - FX AF stays away and your get your BFP in the next few days

NikkiN - I'm sorry your boss is suck an unplesant person. I hope your job interview goes well so that you can gt away from such a negative person. I do understand what it's like to have a not so great boss. I'm so glad he's gone now. FX that you also get your BFP soon.

Jackie - Welcome! FX that you see your BFP soon. BTW we're cycle buddies. I'm 8 DPO today.

Trying - I looked at your chart again. I think the suggested O date is probably correct since it's a spike followed by more than 3 days of elevated temperatures.

AFM - I'm struggling with the pharmacy to get my persrciption refilled before I go on vacation. I'm hoping I won't need it anyway but if I do I would like to move forward ASAP not wait a month because the pharmacy couldn't be bothered to fill a perscription. Wish me luck.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Congrats to all the bfps and Good Luck to all the ones waiting!!!

AFM: I was using this cycle to recover from my last stressful month. We BD'd just once so I am pretty sure I'm skipping this month. I am 12dpo today. I am still guilty of POAS this morning with IC and ofcourse bfn. I got an appointment with an RN for Sep 22nd as I can't take this heartbreak any longer. I am hoping she can provide us some answers. On a brighter note, I am going on vacation next week so I am hoping that would help me get reset and re-charge to get back into the game!

***Baby Dust*** to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

8 years ago • Post starter

Mushi- You might go into the dr for a blood test. That way they might be able to correct things if there is anything wrong.

FX for everyone testing soon! I send you strength and courage to those trying to wait until AF is a no show to test. I never could make it!

AFM: Boobs are a killer. Emotions are Crazy! Having on and off cramps in lower abdomen. They could be good signs or tell me AF is on her way. 8 DPO. BRING on Tuesday!

8 years ago

I broke my own rule and tested this morning at 8 dpo on a IC (BTW I don't actually know when I ovulated. I have a period app on my phone that I have been using for years to track my periods. It's an estimated ovulation date, but I'm every 28 days like clockwork). Anyway as I figured it would be. Why oh why do I do this to myself Of course I thought for a second I maybe saw a hint of pink, but then I came to my senses. My brain likes to see colors that aren't there.
With my daughter (almost 4 yrs old) I didn't get a BFP until the day before my missed period so I don't know why I think this time I will be able to find out sooner. And when I got my BFP with my daughter it was so faint I had to shine a camera phone on it just to see it.
Good luck to everyone!

8 years ago

12DPO today. Temp was higher this morning, but I took it earlier and I got up in the middle of the night to pee. I'm trying my best not to hype myself up about my temps. I'm scared that it's going to plummet in the next two days, and I am experiencing mild intermittent cramping already so I'm certain AF is on her way

Still falling asleep really early. I'm exhausted by 8pm >__< DP was so wonderful - I came home and dinner was already cooking and the house was spotless and he even made lunches. I managed to pack snacks for our lunches then hopped in bed and fell asleep.

Doing my best to hold off until this Saturday.

to those testing soon.

8 years ago

Hi guys. Hope you can help. My OB couldn't get me in to the office till Friday and sent me to the ER to be checked out. I was only noting very strong nausea and mild cramps.along with the other annoying symptoms. But he wanted another set of betas to compare.
Anyway. I'm 16 dpo today and my betas were only 150. They went ahead and did an ultrasound but couldn't see anything. The ER doctor was soooo gloom and doom and pretty much said that I was going to loose the baby. "To not get too hopeful." They didnt even run my progesterone levels!
According to betabase my hcg is doubling every 24 hours From a baseline of 1 on 9 dpo.
Is he right, should I prepare myself? My older 3 were nowhere near as stressful as this pregnancy has been so far!
Thank you in advance.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo