Community post

Discussion

April 2016 Babies

View Full Post

I am going ahead and starting this board with hopes for a March baby.

y'all and lots and lots of &

Happy 4th of July !!!

User Image[/url][/url]

166 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

21 - 30 of 166 Replies | Last Page

Dsinha- as my mom always says It only takes 1 time Sweety !! Sorry about your uti, haven't had one of those in long long time but they're super painful!

Today I have a lot of creamy CM more than my usual a lot I've had for a month now lol.. Having really bad cramping especially on left side and bloating w gas.. Craving Carrot cake since Monday! Even googling pictures & crying over wanting it so bad!! Lol
Tomorrow is my blood test!

CD59
Me-27
DH-36
Boy-7
Boy-5
TT#3 girl

8 years ago

cmmhopeful: Sounds like you're getting some great symptoms!! I can't wait to get to the possible implantation DPO and see if any show up for me.

3girlBella: Fingers x'd for you! I'm a little jealous you may get some real answers tomorrow! You're much more patient that I would be. Let us know how it goes :-)

dsinha: Sorry about your UTI too! I'd think AZO is probably more safe than antibiotics. I guess maybe you can find some comfort in the thought that your baby is still just cells dividing (hopefully!!). It's really not drawing any nutrients or support from you quite yet so I'd think it would be pretty safe. And I'd think 3x is plenty! Like 3girlBella said, it only takes one! Easier said than thought, though, I know. I find myself judging every BD wondering if we allowed enough time in between and how strong his swimmers might have been! Fingers crossed!

As for me... my CBFM is STILL showing high :-( I've never had that many highs nor peaked this late (CD19). I told DH that I probably had an anovulatory month so neither of us get our hopes up. We BD'd more this cycle than my previous cycle (this is our 2nd cycle TTC - er, should I say not trying not to conceive ;-) so I'd like to think we had the bases pretty covered. I'll keep testing until it goes back down to low or AF shows her ugly face! Hopefully I'm already well into my TWW!

No real signs or symptoms that I can tell right now... just very tired and in a mental fog most of the day. Oh, and my mouth tastes pretty metallic. Yuck!

8 years ago

Hey everyone.
I am joining this board. I have started spotting and am Sure AF is right around the corner.
This will be an unmedicated cycle for me. I need to take a break. I am so exhausted. This has been such a hard journey.
Only thing different this month is I am getting Tested for Gluten intolerance. and I am going to get AP.
I am feeling so low. I was so hoping I would get my BFP.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

8 years ago

So confused.. last night I had a positive opk (test line was just a tad lighter not by much at all)

This morning it was negative. This afternoon took 2 different test 1 clearly positive test line darker than control and test line showed before the control line.. and the other was negative.

internet cheapie=neg
dollar tree= positive

hmmm so not sure if I should mark my positive as yesterday or today or maybe both.. maybe just rely on my bbt
We going to bd today for sure. We bd 2 days ago. So I'm thinking either today or tomorrow is o day.

What do you ladies think? btw this is cd 22.. another long cycle

User Image

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Jumping over to this board. I am starting to spot so feel like AF is on her way. If I start tomorrow, then my new due date would be April 21st. I have used OPK's in the past, but am interested in temping to see if I am really ovulating. I have never done it before. Is there any advice I should have? Do I start on my first period day? Can I use a regular thermometer? Do I need to temp at the same time each day?

I wake up a lot at night (3-5) times and get up. Will this mess with my temps?

Thanks for any help!

User Image

8 years ago

Good morning ladies,

I'm jumping over to this board as AF showed up full force this morning. I hope we see a lot of BFPs this month.

Bjohnson - I can answer most of your questions on temping I think. You should get a BBT thermometer, they're slightly more accurate than regular ones and the go to a hundredth of a degree.
You do need to take it at approximately the same time daily. I just set an alarm do my temp and then go back to sleep if I don't have to get up yet.
The waking up could affect your temps but it depends on if you're getting up and walking around of if you're just rolling over and going back to sleep. They say you need to be asleep for 4 hours consecutively for it to be accurate.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

Hi ladies,
Hoping for some advice! Cycle day 8 currently. Haven't started using my OPKs as I was planning on starting on day 10 (last cycle ovulated on day 17-my first cycle using OPKs). Anyways- today I noticed large amount of EWCM. Is this a sign of impending ovulation already? Have I already missed my window? Am I over-relying on CM? Any insight would be appreciated.

8 years ago

Hey ladies, got caught in up life since last week and didn't get to post. I am currently on CD10. New this cycle was BBT, along with my opk (opktests.com) and CBD opk. Still awaiting on a positive opk, but noticing watery CM yesterday and today. Fingers X's for this month.

The temping isn't as hard as I was expecting it to be. I just roll over, grab the thermometer and check, write it down in my phone and go on with my day. I tend to wake up at the same time everyday, including weekends so I'm not finding it difficult. I have noticed my temps are up and down a lot. All I am hoping for is a sign that I actually am ovulating. Difficult not knowing as I had mirena for 8 years prior to TTC.

Hopefully we start seeing some BFP's soon ladies!!!

8 years ago

Jbean: I don't think you missed your cycle, in fact it's very possible it's just starting. From what I learned, you can observe EWCM for a good week before peak. For me, I'm uncertain when I ovulated for sure this month but I did note EWCM for 3-4 days before my projected ovulation. It's supposed to dry up and/or change to more of a milky cm the day of ovulation or the day immediately following.

8 years ago

My blood test was negative and I woke up and have AF with bad cramps and pain in left ovary. OBGYN said could be a cyst , and now it could be rapturing

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo