Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

51 - 60 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Kace- good luck... but you're not out just yet... are you sure it's not IB??????

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Help!!!! So AF started.. so I think... I havent had enough bleeding yet to fill up a t ampon. Its a mixture of red and brown blood. Nothing really when I wipe just when I pull out tampon. Cramping still in my back moderately, no abdominal pains like usual. So im not sure to call this spotting or a flow or CD1 or 2... does letrozole do this to your cycle. . Any small hope it could be early pregnancy? I really dont want to take a hpt.. like im dreading it. Dr. Told me to take hpt and if no flow by tomorrow come in on friday. What do u think this may mean if anything at all?

10 years ago

amommysluv - This was my first time on Letrozole and it sounds like you are experiencing the same exact thing I did. Unfortunately, after spotting pink and brown Friday - Monday, I actually started a flow on Tuesday and went for my US today. I had developed a small cyst but they said it is inactive. Pregnancy test was negative. We are moving on to IUI #2. Good luck to you!

10 years ago

I took Letrozole for the first time too last cycle and that didn't happen to me ladies... but that just goes to show you how each body is different... but who knows, it may happen to me in this cycle (I hope not, cause I want to get pregnant on this cycle darn it).
Amanda, sorry to hear you had a cyst... did Letrozole do that and did the cyst cause you to spot for 3 days? What did doc say? Also, sorry to hear blood test was negative :(
Here's to hoping IUI#2 is the charm for both of us!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Full flow came yesterday.. cramping subsided. Cant decide on iui for march or not.

10 years ago

I'm sorry Mommy... sometimes after that long of wondering.. it's almost a relief to just have an answer... but still very sad.. I hope March is your month on what ever you decide to do! hugs.

10 years ago

I am sorry a mommy, huge hug.

10 years ago

Ok ladies... I went this morning on CD 11 for my ultrasound and blood work. Everything was fine. I have a couple of leading follicies and a few small ones. The biggest one was 19 mm. I was told to start testing for ovulation and if I haven't gotten a positive by Monday, I do my trigger shot and IUI on Tuesday. I pray this one works cause this one will be my last. Please say a prayer for me!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Miracle- When is your ultrasound?

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Good luck TCMC! That sounds great fx for you! I'm on my way this afternoon for my first IUI! exciting! :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo