Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

311 - 320 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Good luck Smith and miracle!!

10 years ago

Yes, good luck smith and miracle!

And Texasgirl, it isn't weird to be happy for AF at all. Even through this process of trying and it stinks to have AF show, I'm always pumped to start trying again. When its a BFN and AF still hasn't shown it's just more time to wait. So excited for your journey!

10 years ago

i NEED ADVICE: I'm suppose to have a BETA test tomorrow. I tested this morning and it was negative. It cost me $100 for the test and have to drive an hour away. Would y'all go tomorrow or not? I thought about changing my appiointment to Thursday to give me a chance to start before spending the money and time. I need to save everything I can for IVF.

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

Tcmc- I would wait then... wait a little more. Bummer you got a bfn... but you still never know!!

Texas- woohoo for period coming!! You'll be able to start the process now! So happy for you and I hope it works!! Best of luck!!

So I chickened out from testing today because all day Saturday and Sunday I've been feeling like I'm about to start any minute now... however no af yet... I think I'll test tomorrow... CD28 and 14DPO.. I don't think I've ever gone more than that. The doc wants me to go do bloodwork tomorrow too if no af. But like tcmc if my test is bfn I don't think I'll go for blood work... I think I'll wait a little longer...
Crossing fingers!!
HAPPY ST. PATTY's DAY!!!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

well I just started!

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

I'm sorry miracle!=( I'm not far behind you!

[url=http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com]User Image[ur

10 years ago

So indeed I could not wait to test and I did last night. The results are in my favor! I'm 10dpiui. Check out my profile for the pic!

I can't stop looking at it! Stay positive ladies!

10 years ago

Congrats lvlolo24!! That's a super strong BFP for 10 DPIUI!

User Image

10 years ago

Congrats, lvlolo24!

I'm sorry, miracle80! That stinks.

I was also out of pocket for everything, so I always cancelled my betas if my hpts were negative the morning of. They always made me do bloodwork on CD3 anyway, so I always figured just in case the hpts were wrong, they'd still catch a pregnancy before I did any meds.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Congratulations lvlolo24! That's awesome! Wishing you nothing but the best!

IAmPregnant Ticker

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo