Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

371 - 380 of 486 Replies | Last Page

Texas Girl, I had my 1st naturally conceived child at 38 (don't know how that happened, they said it would be impossible - I failed at IVF). Maybe the IVF meds get you body working better, Idk?

I wish I could get Dhea but no RE has suggested it to me.

I'm taking Ubiquinol (CoQ10) and Royal Jelly and Pre-natals to help my egg quality - maybe those will help Essemkay?

I stopped the Ubiquinol just before ovulation.

10 years ago

My RE said you really can't improve egg quality, you can only try not to further damage them. But I'm done with him, so maybe I'll give DHEA a try!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Opal dhea is only $10 at stores :)

10 years ago

Texas Girl, it is prescription only in New Zealand, we can not even buy it online and get it mailed to us! We can't buy clomid in the shop either

I can get some stuff called HCG, which supports your own Dhea you already have in your body

10 years ago

Wow interesting.
Anyone have the link for the live chat?

10 years ago

Hi everyone, mind if I join? Hubby and I have been TTC since September 2012. Today we had our 1st IUI. I was on femara cd5-9, follistim injections for this past week and HCG trigger shot yesterday. I start progesterone subs in 3 days.
Hubbys molitily was 46% before wash and after it was 96% (I cannot remember what the count was..one was 31mil but I think that was before wash). I only have 1 follicle that is mature and 14 immature. Dr said bloodwork looked great for the one that I have, along with the washed sperm that things are looking good.

I am very impatient in the 2ww. Any tips that you all have for getting through it and not stressing?

Thanks so much ladies!!!!! I hope BFPs for everyone this time!

10 years ago

Wow that is a lot of follicles Pinki, my doctor only wanted 2-3 with me.

Good luck and lets hope that mature egg gets a hit or maybe the next biggest ones

:)

10 years ago

Hi, ladies!!!

Pinkicee - we are synced. I just had my iui yesterday, also.

DH count wasn't as high as doc wanted it to be so he said to go home and have sex again that afternoon to increase chances but then to not have sex for the rest of the week. There's a theory that more sex could affect implantation. We talked about it later because why would sex not be okay but working out is? Found out that new sperm could attack the egg as a "survival of the fittest" kind of deal. Kind of interesting.

Also, some of you have talked about getting a blood test to check for pregnancy and some doc's offices won't do it for a certain number of days. When I left my RE office yesterday, they went ahead and gave me a prefilled lab work form to use in two weeks. They said if I don't have my period after 2 weeks to just go do a blood test. I REALLY hope I can use that form.

10 years ago

I started my warm heat and legs raise today. I go for scan on Wed. Super nervous for iui. Never had one only ici.

10 years ago

Texas, IUI is is a nothing really, especially if the person doing it has had heaps of practice. I think the drugs we take cause more symptoms afterwards than the IUI itself!

I felt really nauseous this moring, 10dpo and counting (no sore bbs, which is not good, but I didn't get that with my last pregnancy)

sigh

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo