Community post

Discussion

March IUI 2014

View Full Post

I just wanted to start another board on March IUIs.
My first one in February failed and here's to hoping that this second one will be the charm. Can't wait to see some BFPs and some Thanksgiving babies!! If I conceive this cycle my EDD is Nov. 26th.
I'm CD2...

User Image

486 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by laughs)

481 - 486 of 486 Replies

Ladies,
Gross and silly question but after ovulation don't you dry up..... (Tmi sorry) but this morning and afternoon I have sticky creamy thick cm discharge. ... can you get an infection from iui.

10 years ago

Texas- I usually have like white thick milk discharge after ovulation (sorry gross)..
If you haven't seen that before... then it could mean something.
Usually if you experience different things it could mean pregnancy.. I don't mean to bring your hopes up but maybe... How many DPO are you?

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Texasgirl13, higher E2 and progesterone levels will give you more discharge. Also, they disturb the cervix doing the procedure, which can shake some CM loose, so you see more than you normally would.

You can get an infection from IUI, but it's highly unlikely. They cleanse the cervix before using the speculum and the catheter is sterile.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

10 years ago

Thanks ladies! It is way to soon for any symptoms in am only 2 or 3 days past ovulation. I just usually am dry after ovulation and now I am not.

10 years ago

Hi everyone,
I have been TTC since Jan 2009, but couldn't. I underwent IUI on 20th March 2014, and today it's 14dpiui. the doctor advised to hpt on 10th of april. I'm experiencing something extra and weird this time with backache, gassy tummy,sore legs, tender nipples, frequent pee etc. With a great hope and excitment I tested on 12dpo to get NEGATIVE. Symptoms stills continue but I'm afraid to test again. Impatiently waiting for 10th April.
Tell u then.
Can anyone tell me- will i get + result with all these symptoms?

10 years ago

Welcome, Shruti!

I'm 12dpiui and I'm having the same symptoms minus sensitive nipples. I got a BFN also but taking a blood test on Saturday. Test again. You never know.

And, we all moved over to the April board so come meet us over there.

Copy and paste this link or search us under April IUI/IVF 2014.
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=51471

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo